You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Purple Haze x Malawi

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Purple Haze x Malawi Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2013, 08:00 AM #21
onefinity

onefinity has a spectacular aura aboutonefinity has a spectacular aura aboutonefinity has a spectacular aura aboutonefinity has a spectacular aura aboutonefinity has a spectacular aura about
What month will these finish?
onefinity is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2013, 03:25 PM #22
tebos

tebos has a spectacular aura abouttebos has a spectacular aura abouttebos has a spectacular aura about
Very interested in those if it combines the Purple Haze high with the Malawi yield!

Old 08-17-2013, 01:50 AM #23
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
The two plants have been separated and the malawi leaning one has been outdoors for the last few weeks. I kept what was the larger one (haze leaning) in my cabinet vegging under the CFLs. Its starting to get difficult to manage, but is nothing compared to the size of the untopped one outside in the bright shade.

Here's my haze leaning pheno, the stem has that blackberry scent when rubbed. Probably going to toss it into flower in the next few weeks to try and keep both plants within a couple weeks of each other in flowering.

Here's the malawi-ish one outside. Stem has a woody, incensey, unpleasant greasy smell when rubbed.
Terpene is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:08 PM #24
jammie
ganjatologist

jammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nice
Lookin real good there. I'm happy to say that I just became a member of the phm club. My beans arrived several days ago but I can't start them til january. Yours should be just about finished by then. Please keep up with the grow tips
jammie is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2013, 05:06 AM #25
NotACrim

phm

Can't wait for this thread to really kick off. Unfortunately my two received some mistreatment including darkness getting them here n lack of light until final position. Was looking like plants would completely flower as mini plants but now in reveg with spring.

Phm in the first pic was first to reveg, all green and unpleasent kind of smell. Second pic continued to flower more/started to reveg later, sweeter mayb pinkish kinda smell some purpling on underside of bud leaves.

Hoping for something reasonable now not really sure where they will go from here in terms of growth and flowering with the short day lengths of a tropical spring summer etc. but I will take it as it comes.

Cheers

Old 09-14-2013, 05:42 AM #26
NotACrim

Exclamation

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:13 PM #27
Phrenos

Phrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura about
Up this thread!! More Purple Haze x Malawi from Spain Flowering is coming!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phma.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	237490
Phrenos is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:39 PM #28
jammie
ganjatologist

jammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nice
beautiful plant structure on that girl, phrenos. did it bush out on it own or did you top or lst it?
jammie is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2013, 03:33 AM #29
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Phrenos - that looks just like my topped Haze leaning pheno.

Here she is about 2.5 weeks into flower. If you look closely, you can see the screen toward the bottom of the picture. 2 weeks ago, this plant was barely pushing through the screen! We're definetely starting to get to the "where the hell am I going to put this branch" point..

Unlike my pure purple haze which took 6 weeks to pistil, this plant is developing much faster. Great work on selecting for quick development while still retaining the pencil thin leaves Dubi!

Terpene is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:11 PM #30
crazyfool*

crazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the rough
oh man, this cross is gonna be some killer nugs! I want some SO BAAAAAD!
crazyfool* is offline Quote