What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Walking Dead

L

LouDog420

All the lack of zombie killing last season, I feel much better now... HA!

Spoiler below!!!!!!!

-
-
-
-
-

Still don't understand why they needed to go and clear out the jail, hand to hand, the next day... Once they were in C, I would lock it down, and take it real slow. Herd all those zombies in, and keep stabbing them through the bars and fences like they were... Clear it sector by sector, especially with the keys...

And I like hershel too much to see him out already, shit was gnarley. Hopefully he makes it with a little help ;)

L

LouDog420

Ya I know that, but the way they went about it was a bit crazy, no recon, no plan b, hand to hand ;) But I probably underestimate the craziness of a man who's wife is preggo in a zombie word, it just didn't seem like the way mr dependable Rick would do....

Made for a great episode though!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
CANT WATCH IT BECAUSE DISH NETWORK IS A BUNCH OF ....

Last edited:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
i love this log! no doubt will def bring out all the zombie fans! good shit d3cript:tiphat:

I cant believe hersel got bit! i would of made sure all those bodys in there got a stake to the head. but then again serves lori right for being a skeeza. Rick really hate her now. Im hoping that the baby dies and eats loir. sounds kinda fucked up i know but damn that would be some good twisted zombie love.

Subbed!

Tyga

Veteran
Watching season 2 now also..... poor dale :(. What would I do without netflix.... Haha. My girlfriend and I have been addicted trying to catch up on the episodes watching at least 2 a night! Romantic huh? lol

benzo

This episode was intense.

Who, or what do you think was watching (shit I forgot her name, the chick with the short hair) when she was practicing the c-section on the zombie ??

And I can't wait till we see what's up with the governor . Shits gonna get craazy

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

Who, or what do you think was watching (shit I forgot her name, the chick with the short hair) when she was practicing the c-section on the zombie ??

And I can't wait till we see what's up with the governor . Shits gonna get craazy

Its either the Black chick with the Blonde that she is helping...

Or some State official and his kats that are supposed to be in this season...

hammalamma

Veteran

Maybe it was the one handed hillbilly brother