What's new

seed strain with a great chance fo finding grape pheno?

chongsbuddy

Veteran
im in search for a strain that is currently available in seed form where i have a good chance of finding a grape tasting pheno in one pack.....undeniable grape flavor....

Marn

Haven't smoked my Querkle yet but it smells like grapes and is an incredibly pretty and frosty plant although it did throw a few nanners but that shouldn't deter you from giving it a shot.

CIMG1543.JPG

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I agree on the Spoetnik....although it wasn't pure grape....metallic and hashy wrapped up in the package.

But it a great strain to run if you like a mallet-to-the-head sort of stone.

Emil Muzz

Grape Romulan, if you can find it- totally delish and will smell up the room with grapes long after you smoke it.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grandoggy Purps

Grandoggy Purps

Any of our Grandaddy Purple strains will give grape phenos, here is some Grandoggy Purple which smells of grape and fart spray.
picture.php

Peace

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have grown both querkle and romulan. Both have some good grape pheno's in them but I personally would recommend querkle. I feel if has a stronger and more bang on grape pheno then romulan. It is very tasty. In the end I culled both of them, though.

I agree on the Spoetnik....although it wasn't pure grape....metallic and hashy wrapped up in the package.

But it a great strain to run if you like a mallet-to-the-head sort of stone.

I have found the grape with the metallic from I think it was blue mystic if I remember. I like grape but the other stuff it can come with was a big turn off. I am hoping the zombie virus has some grape in it on my next run.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
BUMP this old thread, because I also love the grape flavored weed. I found a real grape-y pheno in some Bodhi Blue Snow, AKA Blue Lotus. Blue smell, blue inhale, exhale and aftertaste. Nice, 'up' high, but smoke a little too much- lights out!

What's some really nice grape strains here in 2018?

W

Water-

blueberry and grape are pretty different.

i love them both

CSI Humboldt has Purple Urkle and Mendo Purps S1's
and JD Short has been working on creating berry tasting varieties

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Grape Pie has stupid loud grape terps. Cannarado released some feminized lines in the past year or two, but they are hard to come by.

igrowone

Veteran
i'll admit to be curious about grape ape
which sounds very grapey, but then again names are free

Latest posts

Latest posts