What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LEO Article on Thermal Imaging

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Julian said:
Rule of thumb:
The ones who know don't have to be told, and the ones who don't can't be convinced... :smoke:...

Perfect. Just place me in that first category and you'll understand my point of view.

EDIT: ACE. You just addmitted MURDERING the man that the FBI could'nt find?!?!?! Someone could be on here and think, THAT'S MY GUY!!!! lol.

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
aceventura7 said:
well guys, what can i say?? the 2 most overconfident users backing each other up. and YES, a MONTH, dude maybe less. and YES there ARE LEOs out there who take their time to sit down and read these threads to see if they can pick anything up that might be helpful to them. and i not talking abou tracking you down on the net, dud, has anyone been reading?? it seems all that is being done in this thread is try to detriment peoples simple and humble, trying-to-help-you-keep-your-ass-safe points. i guess i will just wait until i can PM, and i will prove to you how i can track you down. what makes you think i (or anyone else) can't?? who gives a shit about what a forums point is about?? the ONLY point here, and try to come back all you like, and i'm sure TONS of people would agree, is that there ARE, shit guys READ, the ARE determined, inteligent, capable of anything people out there that is they really want to, they CAN and WILL find you if you keep rating yourselves out in such a way. how difficult is that to comprehend?? do you want me to tell you how to save your ass while you can or NO ART??? bro, this is my area of expertise, wtf?? i help people to use simple facts about what they post in these threads that could lead them to their discovery. all you need is a lil bit of imagination a lots of determination. nuff said

Ok, challenge on. Go thru all my posts, Ive pretty much said every town and country I have ever lived in. I given specifics of area, jobs, hobbies, places Ive been to, etc ad nauseum.

All thats required from you is give me one piece of information about my true identity thats not been revealed here. Show me yer skillz.

aceventura7

ARTofMAKINGfire said:
EDIT: ACE. You just addmitted MURDERING the man that the FBI could'nt find?!?!?! Someone could be on here and think, THAT'S MY GUY!!!! lol.

WORD!!!!! thank you GOD, hes learning...

Verite

Veteran
aceventura7 said:
OMG art!!!!! is anyone in here any more stubbern than you are??? dude, i can't really say that what JULIAN said is true, but IF it is, then there's my point, plain and simple. and NO, i DO NOT want to bust you, have you been freaking paying any attention or taking this seriously at all?? bro, if i am freaking gonna to tell you how LEOs can easily find you if they wanted to, why do you think i'm am out to bust you?? GOD help me here, man. these people just don't get it

JULIAN
I apologize dude, you seem really cool and thanks for bringing out that story, BUT i can't compromise anyones safety here, that is NOT why i am even here. i just want these overconfident hard-heads to understand shit like that really DOES happen, OMG they DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! when i say this is my area of expertise, i mean that, believe it or not, i got interested (actually, OBSSESED) and EXTREMELY skilled at finding people after a beloved one was murdered and even the FUCKING FBI couldn't find that mutherfucker. guess who found him... :spank:

ART
bro, wtf?? stop being so defensive man!!! loosen up a bit. like i said and bro, i am tired of typing the same shit over and over so i will say it ONE last time... IF what you say REALLy happened (it can still be BULL, just as I could be full of BULL 2) TRUST me, I COULD FIND YOU, or any one else determined (and skilled) enough. maybe yeah, one day i will knock on your door with some of MY shit on hand and you can tell me what you think :muahaha:

Wait I think I miss cleo'ed who was murdered. Im seeing an image of your English teacher. Am I right?

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I don't really know.....just was adding my story...(100% true....)...Usually stay clear of the shitfest unless it's mine :biglaugh:...

The concept of providing details has been gone over, and has more strength than most realize...(Value is not in a post...value is in all combined posts......)

Back on OG there were a couple cases in which people put together details from all post history, and, results were terrifyingly specific....(I used to do the same with my troll fan club....review all posts to put together info :biglaugh:.....)

In case anyone missed it the first 100 times...the answer is in misdirection...

I've posted virtually everything about myself except real name and address........or have I? :smoke:..I say I drive an S500.......could be a 745.....:smoke:...could be an S8......:smoke:...(same size, class, etc...).....I say between 30 and 40......maybe in the middle, maybe closer to either.....

Posting?.......anyone who doesn't actively engage in misdirection is getting a little bit too comfortable....

Basketball game?.....maybe a football game....maybe a baseball game :smoke:...(details not necessarily...story true......any sporting event still carries the message.........)

Misdirection.....

Always........

Edit: This was response to 82....damn man, you guys got a bunch in before me :biglaugh:....I was just adding story.....didn't want to get in middle of thread.....rule of thumb, ya know? :smoke:..

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
aceventura7 said:
WORD!!!!! thank you GOD, hes learning...

Don't insult my intelligence. As I said to from the beggining, look at my location under my avatar. "That's your job, dick." I direct that to all the LEO that I KNOW read these posts LONG before you came along to tell me. So I appreciate your concern and help, but don't tell me sh*t I already know... And then insult me.

Now, while your pulling Verite's info, please, please, please, post something personal about me. You do that and I will EAT MY OWN SHIT TWICE!

aceventura7

Verite said:
Wait I think I miss cleo'ed who was murdered. Im seeing an image of your English teacher. Am I right?
maybe you are reminiscing, and the teacher you see is the one who quit her day job because she thought she sucked at it, and that was trying to help you be smarter :spank:

aceventura7

ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Kinda like how you should quit this job, teach?

lol man, i'm tired, i need to sleep and it seems i'm going nowhere here (maybe to your grow show). maybe you'll thank or appreciate me one day ART, or anyone else in here. just gimme some time, remember, i'm still new around here. OH!!!! one more question, why keep asking me to tell you how it is i could find you if my very point here is to keep you from being found?? i told you, gimme some time, allow me to reach 50 posts, and i WILL PM you all the shit you need to know I or ANYONE determined and skilled enough can do to FIND YOU. just cool off bro, get some Sour D and smoke a :joint: to safety!!

ps
IF, your story is true, which still kinda sounds like you probably have to stop smoking psychedelic heads. just gimme time, you'll thank me, actually, you'll wanna share your rich with me :muahaha:

JULIAN
WORD!!!!!! dude, you rock

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
And again, don't insinuate that I don't listen or respect ANYONE's opinion here. But you have to have a point and be able to prove it...
I think everyone clearly sees that.

Verite

Veteran
aceventura7 said:
show me your grow show

Take your pick of either the two in my sig. They are links if you click them you know, but I shouldnt have to tell you that right Sherlock?

Y

yamaha_1fan

Sorry, I call BS ACE. There is no way you can track down ART, maybe to a city depending on what he posted. But to an address? No way. The only way would be to pull his IP address off the server, then contact the ISP. And if you can pull that off, I'll email you a million bucks too. And some of us go through proxies that keep no logs. So even if you tracked my IP, it would be to some address in budapest or something. And they keep no logs.

Short of saying, hey I shop at XYZ hydro store and I go every Friday morning before work, and load up my box truck with supplies, there is no way.

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yamaha_1fan said:
Short of saying, hey I shop at XYZ hydro store and I go every Friday morning before work, and load up my box truck with supplies, there is no way.

Ahhh...........but some do...:smoke:.....

10 months ago one might have participated in a thread about a specific store they go to...how they have never had a problem, etc......even about hottie at counter :smoke:......

7 months ago
.....one might have complained in another thread about their truck......specific model, is being repaired, but, they like it.........

4 months ago.....one might have said how after this next round, they are switching to coco, and, how much they like a specific brand of nutes......

1 month ago.......one might have said in a thread how they are 6' 1", but, pretty good shape......

And yesterday?........they might have said they have to head to shop tomorrow to grab something :smoke:.....

Ya feel me?............:smoke:

Stranger things have happened.........I've seen far to many threads...(Where do you like, what do you drive, what do you do, what about this store, etc, etc......)

One sits....one interacts....and, eventually.....most let their guard down and start to share things they probably shouldn't......

It happens.....all I'm sayin.....

(Not to mention not even touching subject on how many people send packages to others,and how you could lift a print from a package and run it for essentially free........:smoke:.....)

Hard to maintain strict discipline for anything over time.........

I'm just sayin....on those levels...I see and agree.....

aceventura7

yamaha_1fan said:
And if you can pull that off, I'll email you a million bucks too.

thankx for the offer man!! i can use a million bux!! :muahaha:

EVERYONE
sorry i didn't post earlier, i got shit to do, you know. any ways... people, all i can assure you, it IS possible for me to find ART, i just will NOT tell you how its done. call me sherlock, call me five o, i can careless. you guys are ignorant and thats pretty much what will put an absolute END to your careers. yeah, i said it myself, anyone deserves the right to doubt, so go ahead, DOUBT ME. hehehe i kinda like it, ever since i was a kid, i LOVED to prove people WRONG, it's become innate. i'm a very simple person. i have dreams, i have goals, just like many of you. remember, if i post any of the ways i have used to find people using NO NAME, NO INITIAL ADDRESS, etc etc, it might just happened that a TRUE LEO reading this uses this method and really fuck someone over. don't worry art, like I said, the ONLY way i can make this work is IF you story is true, and like i said again, it IS POSIBLE. dude, wtf?? when i reach 50 post i WILL prove you wrong. i am NOT showing up at your door, i DO NOT have time for shit like that and besides, it has nothng to do with my intentions here. my intention is to try to make YOU and evceryone else that you are giving TOO MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LIVES!!! and it CAN be used to track you, given of course it is true.

BTW
stop talking about IPs and about loggins, i don't need any of that, you are right, it's a bit more complicated that way, although possible ;) anyways, it seems all you guys know how to do is try to shut people up with dumb come back comments and proves to me that you DESERVE to be busted. but like i said, all of this, including everything you and them and I have said, could all be BULL, but like an ld saying goes: fuck with the bull, and you get the horns. peace

aceventura7

Julian said:
Ahhh...........but some do...:smoke:.....

10 months ago one might have participated in a thread about a specific store they go to...how they have never had a problem, etc......even about hottie at counter :smoke:......

7 months ago
.....one might have complained in another thread about their truck......specific model, is being repaired, but, they like it.........

4 months ago.....one might have said how after this next round, they are switching to coco, and, how much they like a specific brand of nutes......

1 month ago.......one might have said in a thread how they are 6' 1", but, pretty good shape......

And yesterday?........they might have said they have to head to shop tomorrow to grab something :smoke:.....

Ya feel me?............:smoke:

Stranger things have happened.........I've seen far to many threads...(Where do you like, what do you drive, what do you do, what about this store, etc, etc......)

One sits....one interacts....and, eventually.....most let their guard down and start to share things they probably shouldn't......

It happens.....all I'm sayin.....

(Not to mention not even touching subject on how many people send packages to others,and how you could lift a print from a package and run it for essentially free........:smoke:.....)

Hard to maintain strict discipline for anything over time.........

I'm just sayin....on those levels...I see and agree.....

:yeahthats once again, WORD!!!

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well thanks man, that is very kind of you to say, but, you know, your kind of painting yourself into a corner by statements..(not to mention thread hijacked and off track....which I myself have been known to do, but, one has to realize that there's a limit......)

Lot of new people pop up all the time, and, feel they might have an insight, or knowledge about certain aspects hit on occasionally, but, have to remember, there are some extremely intelligent and quite worldly people floating around here...and, also, that topics touched may have been discussed in depth many times before.....:smoke:

Rule of thumb:
Those who know don't have to be told and those who don't usually can't be convinced......

(They are eventually, but, they have to step up and decide the time to be for themselves......)

Growing 101
Know when "enough is enough"..

See what I'm sayin young un? :smoke: