What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ohh.Word said:
Planet Earth in HD! :joint:

:headbange that was the shit!! I watched um all on in demand with the HD, probly coolest shit I ever watched.

right now watching bootleg meet the browns.

G

inside alaskas toughest prison on tru tv.flashbacks of midnight express but instead of sadistic turks just mellow eskimos.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Im watchin chronicles of ridick.... watched pitch black first. Good shit. too bad my girl watches the shit all the time so its played out.

Dinix

I'm watching my dog stumble around the house piss drunk from drinking my beer. She was too destructive, so i blew her a handfull of shotguns... Very funny. better than cable.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
FLYERS VS PENGUINS!!!!

GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!

good game so far!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
cheech and chong, up in smoke. anyone remember which one had tommy in the desert off some peyotee? Thats the one i wanna watch again.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"

and it was so sweet watching that cop flunk out on a
simple 2nd grade math question, sent home with $0.00

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.