Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Ortega from Mr. Nice

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Ortega from Mr. Nice Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2018, 04:24 AM #1
Mr. Roseberry

Mr. Roseberry will become famous soon enoughMr. Roseberry will become famous soon enough
Ortega from Mr. Nice

Has anyone ran Ortega from Mr. Nice recently?
Mr. Roseberry is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2018, 03:59 AM #2
Gumby's Ganja

Gumby's Ganja is a jewel in the roughGumby's Ganja is a jewel in the roughGumby's Ganja is a jewel in the roughGumby's Ganja is a jewel in the roughGumby's Ganja is a jewel in the roughGumby's Ganja is a jewel in the rough
I haven't gotten around to Ortega yet, but I'm growing their SHIT right now, and I'm very impressed. SHIT is an inbred Skunk line. Ortega is an inbred Northern Lights line which contains the legendary NL5, if I'm not mistaken. If you want pure, original NL, its the best choice in my opinion. I don't want to participate in any cannabis lore related pissing contests, but I'll venture to say that Shanti/Nevil stock is where you want to go for old school genetics for reasons stated by Easy7. Its certainly why I went to them for my Skunk run.

Go on their auction site and have yourself a time. They auction off old beans by weight for very little money. I highly recommend you pick up a pack of SHIT for the vault, as well.
Gumby's Ganja is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2018, 04:00 AM #3
Smug_Pepe

Smug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
No but they have one of the longest running stable reputations in the biz. One of the few that has seeds and moms that held all these years. When folks like sensi lost cuts and players, mr nice didn't lose cuts. Supposedly at least and there rep indicates they have originals to this day.
That's a bit of a stretch. Mr Nice strains are notorious for being full of hay phenos.
Smug_Pepe is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2018, 08:05 AM #4
oldbootz

oldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to behold
yes... growing mr nice gear you need to be very patient with selection. a lot of phenotypes will be sub par. but if you find a good one it will be unique.

Old 07-18-2018, 12:20 PM #5
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
That's a bit of a stretch. Mr Nice strains are notorious for being full of hay phenos.
yeah - we have grown a few of his offerings- didnt find a keeper in anything- still have 1/2 packs from 10+ years ago- maybe there is fire somewhere in thoses packs, but not wasting any more space/time looking for it...
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2018, 01:22 PM #6
oldbootz

oldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to behold
A few years back we went through 2 packs of SSH and we found a few nice phenos but nothing next level.

1 members found this post helpful.