Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
MAC 1 (Caps Cut) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2018, 03:37 PM #21
Panthergenetics

Panthergenetics is on a distinguished road
I have been smoking Mac F1 now for a wile and it is definitely as good as my GMO mother can produce.And finally had time to put the F1 seeds to work. I got 3out of 6 real nice Pheno males out of 20 seeds and 10 nice females that fit the bill the other are laid to rest. The males are throwing pollen right now im hoping it is viable as Mac has had some problems creating it's own progeny with Pollen. I'm hoping it works out I have 2 real nice Orange Tree females in there and 1 HIM. Time will tell how strong these plants are.
Panthergenetics is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:37 PM #22
JetLife175

JetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really nice
So turns out the first MAC I smoked was a seed pop and not the MAC1. Finally got a chance to smoke her and I’m not seeing the hype. Oh well. Lol
JetLife175 is online now Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 08:59 PM #23
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
My favourite part about MAC is Cap's recent post about it being incredibly difficult to get good offspring. A close second would be the delay of monthes between a public mention of it on social media versus here at IC.

Dashing the hopes of the hordes of pollenchuckers looking to ride his hype train in one fell swoop.

Beautiful.

And yet I suspect the likes of Compound will release 30 untested lines hit with the first male to show sex.
I heard the pollen production was complete bullshit by someone breeding with a legit cut who has a pretty decent size company in the industry. Seeds go out soon. Don't really have a dog in the race and could care less either way, but they had no reason to lie to me at all. Seeds looked good.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 10:27 PM #24
jaypopnseeds

jaypopnseeds will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
I heard the pollen production was complete bullshit by someone breeding with a legit cut who has a pretty decent size company in the industry. Seeds go out soon. Don't really have a dog in the race and could care less either way, but they had no reason to lie to me at all. Seeds looked good.
Pollen production or seed production? GPS?

Also, the MAC1 definitely throws messed up progeny. I’ve heard it produces very few seeds, germination percentages are low, and nearly all the offspring are mutants. I know Thug Pug got at least one or two decent plants off of it, but that was pollinating a whole plant.

Apparently other MAC cuts are fine to work with, but the MAC1 is no good. Still won’t stop people from trying though. The MAC1 is everywhere, it’s the new GG4.

Anyone buying those seeds, even at a discounted price are going to be disappointed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0DD8D57A-6ACF-451E-BCA2-BDD880B25C91.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	463524 Click image for larger version

Name:	A3B0E51A-90FD-4267-9110-74FAD385A288.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	463525 Click image for larger version

Name:	551F8108-425B-4B7F-9E7D-8C63731C413C.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	463526 Click image for larger version

Name:	01DFF91D-12C3-4A28-85FE-36AEF16E03C6.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	463527 Click image for larger version

Name:	3F18E4BE-D61B-47D3-8F12-0B383E23372F.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	463528

jaypopnseeds is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 10:29 PM #25
jaypopnseeds

Ah shit, ignore the last image. That’s related to Copycat Genetics shady shit.

Old 07-20-2018, 10:42 PM #26
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Yeah copycat is a a complete rip off and it is the owner of T H C farm er. None of the genetics are real and you are lucky if you get any seeds at all. We made a whole thread on RIU. He has been ripping people and breeders off for years and years. Got Reeferman for 14K.

And on the seeds yeah I won't be buying any ever most likely as I am kind of over the whole California hype scene and wtf comes out of California these days that doesn't mutate, herm, and breed like shit by passing those same traits on? If they have a thug accent and an instagram account I pretty much don't fuckin bother these days. There is so much awesome genetics outside of that whole ghetto circle jerk loop it's a non-factor to me now and anyone that bothers to shop around.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:01 AM #27
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Fuck ya got me in stitches with that last post.

I know Hammerhead and (everyone else) is roughly at the same stage as your friend, so time will tell. Might have been, likesay before, to throw people off for awhile. Didn't work if so.
Mikell is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:53 AM #28
jaypopnseeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
Fuck ya got me in stitches with that last post.

I know Hammerhead and (everyone else) is roughly at the same stage as your friend, so time will tell. Might have been, likesay before, to throw people off for awhile. Didn't work if so.
Time came and went and said “MAC1 crosses suck”. I’ve seen multiple people say their MAC1 crosses were awful, and I haven’t seen a single person say otherwise. Considering how common that cut is, if it was possible, someone would’ve done it already. It might be worthwhile for future breeding if you can find a few decent plants, but I would be incredibly surprised at this point if any MAC1 seeds are worth buying.

People like to shit on Cap and say he just said that to keep people from breeding with it, but multiple times he’s said he doesn’t care if anyone uses MAC in their crosses. If he cared that much, he wouldn’t have given the MAC1 away for free. He’s just telling people that MAC1 offspring suck, because they do.

Also GPS doesn’t test his seeds, so anyone buying that cross are going to find out the hard way.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:27 AM #29
Panthergenetics

Panthergenetics is on a distinguished road
I made F2 stock off Mac F1. Seeds are very healthy. Getting ready to pop some. I also crossed Mac F1 to GMO for strictly outcross purposes. The F2 seeds where plentiful but the Cross to Gmo only produced about 100 good seeds to work with. Now I also crossed the Mac F1 to Inhouses Jellysickle and only got about 35 good seeds. But the pheno I am working with now is a super Lemon lime smell great node spacing beautiful fam leafs.
Quote:
[/IMG]
Panthergenetics is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:14 PM #30
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
My buddy is raving about mac1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is online now Quote