Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Joey Weed's C99?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Joey Weed's C99? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2018, 01:24 AM #91
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
The original C99 circa the year 2000 from Sly and Mr Soul of Brothers Grimm was touted as being a 47 day flowering sativa-dom plant, but most finished around the 50 day mark.

Turned out to be my most favourite 'erb ever, and still is to this day.

*Yes redlaser I would see quite a few amber trichs after 50 days.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:36 AM #92
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
I recall taking an old P88 pheno I had to 50-55 days.
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2018, 01:42 AM #93
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
I recall taking an old P88 pheno I had to 50-55 days.
Yes you could take it longer, like most plants....with seeded plants you could go at least a coupla weeks longer or more till the seeds were nice and mature and dropping from the plant.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 08:12 PM #94
redlaser

redlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
The original C99 circa the year 2000 from Sly and Mr Soul of Brothers Grimm was touted as being a 47 day flowering sativa-dom plant, but most finished around the 50 day mark.

Interesting, I’ll have to take a look at fifty days this round to see if any are there. Never looked that early, and always thought that soon of a harvest date was some marketing strategy by the seed sellers.

Some day I’ll have to try another version besides JW’s.

But I will agree that it is very nice smoke, if I had to pick one it would still be C99. The quality of high is unique, not muddled but clear, energizing and upbeat. I don’t seem to build tolerances to it like others as well.
redlaser is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2018, 09:39 AM #95
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post

Great to see GN popping in mate! It’s true our favorite girl has returned via Joey Weed! Cheers Mate!

Funny these noobs lately talking about berry Cindy as the grapefruit was always tart never berry before mosca came around.... Dutchgrown were the last close calls I saw until JW.

LT
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2018, 10:33 AM #96
kushedy

kushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nice
I am sitting on the fence on this one. JW’s C99 may be the one. You can call me paranoid but every time HD is out of stock of JW’s C99 the thread goes quiet. As soon as they are back in stock the thread starts getting busy again & jumps to the top of Marijuana Strains and Breeding category.
Not pointing fingers at anyone specifically but I am starting to smell a fish. Maybe HD or JW need to become an ICMAG sponsor?

Last edited by kushedy; 07-27-2018 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: typo
kushedy is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2018, 01:08 PM #97
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't noticed them being out of C99. I'm sure it's just coincidence.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2018, 05:17 PM #98
kushedy

kushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nicekushedy is just really nice
Yeah pretty sure it’s happened twice now. They were out recently & only came back in within the past few days. I've been weighing JW C99 up for a while now along with another breeder who gets mentioned a lot so I’ve had my eye on HD & this forum. Is it real or just another forum-based advertising campaign? That's what I keep asking myself about both.
kushedy is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2018, 10:51 PM #99
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Only one way to find out if it's all in your head or not.

Forum posts of JW seeds on many different sites go way back to 2001 from what I've seen and all pretty damn positive. I fell down the rabbit hole for about 5 hours last night looking thru them. Doubt he needs a scam to sell seeds and if you read his own posts from back in the day you'll see he doesn't really seem like that type.

Lots of love for this breeder from pretty much everywhere I've looked.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2018, 11:18 PM #100
IntotheGreen

IntotheGreen is a jewel in the roughIntotheGreen is a jewel in the roughIntotheGreen is a jewel in the roughIntotheGreen is a jewel in the roughIntotheGreen is a jewel in the roughIntotheGreen is a jewel in the rough
Since I was the most recent one to bump this thread from like 13 pages back, I can unequivocally state that alas, I am not in fact Joey Weed, nor a paid promoter or employee. I was getting started with a new grow, and realized that I never posted the smoke report and dried bud pics that I had promised from my last grow of C99.

It is also possible/likely that discussion actually does die down naturally when he is out of stock, and picks back up when people are excited about buying new beans.

Anyway, to keep the JW goodness coming I will post a pic of my three F3s currently vegging a little later
IntotheGreen is online now Quote