Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Grow along with AG and son's

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Grow along with AG and son's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2017, 08:58 PM #41
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Hew Gmanwho. Does the Corey have fat ass leaves because a few of these do like this one.
Americangrower is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2017, 04:18 PM #42
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
ag i have not started any of those cory stardawg x c99 seeds., atleast on purpose. the cory mother does not have indica leaves like that, neither did the father.. wow... interesting leaf serrations there for sure... seems like something new is coming out from the background. exciting

what are you running for soil and or nutes? could be a little hot for them if i was to go off of leaf color
gmanwho is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:50 PM #43
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
ag i have not started any of those cory stardawg x c99 seeds., atleast on purpose. the cory mother does not have indica leaves like that, neither did the father.. wow... interesting leaf serrations there for sure... seems like something new is coming out from the background. exciting

what are you running for soil and or nutes? could be a little hot for them if i was to go off of leaf color
Using Just Natural potting soil from Walmart with bone/blood meal, castings and perlite. I use biobizz grow/root with liquid karma cal/mag and a 50/50 mix of my koi pond water and dehumidifier water.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:41 PM #44
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
all the stardawg x c99 have those larger indica leafs?
gmanwho is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:01 AM #45
staypuff

staypuff has a spectacular aura aboutstaypuff has a spectacular aura aboutstaypuff has a spectacular aura aboutstaypuff has a spectacular aura aboutstaypuff has a spectacular aura about
Damn been a long time since I seen that user name. Reminds me of them days of S99 and Giesel subbed for sure !!! Good to see you around man 🤙
staypuff is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2017, 07:48 AM #46
Americangrower

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
all the stardawg x c99 have those larger indica leafs?
I have to check them out better in the morning, but I know a few did

Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuff View Post
Damn been a long time since I seen that user name. Reminds me of them days of S99 and Giesel subbed for sure !!! Good to see you around man 🤙
Yep it's been awhile but I'm back and just starting things up again. Thanks for swinging in.

Old 06-07-2017, 08:37 AM #47
Americangrower

um forgot I took pics..lol Heres the Star99..it looks like most of them are fat leaves

Old 06-07-2017, 09:01 AM #48
Americangrower

ECSD99

GG99

Old 06-07-2017, 09:08 AM #49
Americangrower

GG4 and ECSD x Paris OG Grateful Breath....They look so sad after watering I need to take pics before feeding.

Chem Sister

DeadHead OG

These girls were the biggest plants I have ever seen in red cups and soil. I took 10 cuts off of each of them before these pics and that was Friday.

Old 06-07-2017, 02:14 PM #50
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
man that star/99 is throwing some fat leaf?

can you tell us more about the creation of the ecsd/c99cross? i did one back in '07 ..we called it cin/diesel,or diesel/rella & it was awesome ...i've got pics somewhere
~star~crash~ is offline Quote