What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
Well not much to see yet as I just bought some seeds and put them in paper towel/baggies. Yep I'm old school I still germ that way. Anyway here's what we are starting with
picture.php

The seeds are
Aj's ECSD x (Paris OG x Grateful Breath)

To my knowledge Paris OG is a JoshD s1. It was the clone that won Michigan cup.
Grateful Breath is from Gage Green it's OGKB (f) x Joseph (m) (seed found in Underdog bag)

GG#4 x (Paris OG x GB)

I keep clones of everything so male or female if something meets my high standard of excellence I will be keeping it around for future projects.

so not much to see yet, but I just wanted to get a thread going:)

Americangrower

Veteran
ok well 1st seedlings are just starting out but I'm adding to the seeds. Going to be dropping 10 each of GmanWho's crosses

picture.php

if you can't read them they are GG4, Cory stardawg and Chaco ECSD all X c99

Americangrower

Veteran
The GG's are tiny Lil things 3 of them didn't make it I may drop some more seeds.
Then again with all the C99 crosses just starting to sprout I may have enough seedlings for right now

juanaBFree

Whoa! Just got dizzy looking at those pics.

Seriously, though...I'm pulling up a chair here. Looks like you're off to a good start. Some interesting genetics...

Buddle

Veteran
Cool..I am vegging out Aj's cut now. I'll be watching. That was an incredible male C99 GMan had.

Americangrower

Veteran
Cool..I am vegging out Aj's cut now. I'll be watching. That was an incredible male C99 GMan had.

Nice. I hear the Aj cut has a longer lasting high then others. we will have to do a comparison with the Chem ecsd cut once we get them in flower..

-Ironlion

Yea man, the pics with the red cups is upsidedown down (as we know) spun the phone around in my hand hoping to get lucky with the rotate.
Smoking cheese btw ..:D I don't wanna mess with the settings!

Good looking stuff American Grower :smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts