Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Cinderella 99 The Come Back Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2018, 02:03 PM #431
Smug_Pepe

Smug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to all
Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutwut View Post
where to buy jw's seeds?

H e m p d e p o t.ca

Female seeds has legit fem c99 but I'm not sure of its availability.

Both options are much cheaper than Bros Grimm
Smug_Pepe is online now Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 07:44 AM #432
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
Y

H e m p d e p o t.ca

Female seeds has legit fem c99 but I'm not sure of its availability.

Both options are much cheaper than Bros Grimm
HAHAHA Female Seeds C99 is Straight BUNK CRAP ran that it SUCKS and definitely not pure but definitely Hermi!!!

JOEY WEED SEED from the HD is where it has finally turned UP!!!!

Joey Is STraiGhT Cindy Old SCHOOL!
LT

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:51 AM #433
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
MORE Joey Weed Seed C99!!!!!

Glad I grabbed multiple packs and about to have 'F4 !!!!!!

But I will tell you what, My Private Stock Granny Haze is way better and way more potent than any straight Cindy! Ace OTPurpleHaze Male X Bros Grimm Green C99 2017!

All KISS Aero minimal care.

Rollin the Dro,
LT

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:59 AM #434
LostTribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
MORE Joey Weed Seed C99!!!!!

Glad I grabbed multiple packs and about to have 'F4 !!!!!!

View Image

View Image

View Image

JW C99 resembles the true C99 Grapefruit. The Pineapple is LOST and wont return mosca's was not THE Pina.....

But I will tell you what, My Private Stock Granny Haze is way better and way more potent than any straight Cindy! Ace OTPurpleHaze Male X Bros Grimm Green C99 2017!

View Image

All KISS Aero minimal care.

Rollin the Dro,
LT
New Bros Grim has definitely got the real deal C99 genes in the line as you can see in my Green Granny Haze the trichome production is spot on O'C99!

Thanks Soul! Cant wait to pop my purple granny haze but the green granny haze is so fire it might be a while!!!!

LT

Old 07-16-2018, 05:07 AM #435
LostTribe

Granny Haze is a Master! Had the oldest oldtimer I know give her a test run. He was amazed at her trichome production under the sun and after the toke sesh said it was some bad ass mother! Highest of the high. Better than the panama and better than my face trip ace Zamadelica I ran again. Zam was face trip for me another world. Gran surpasses her in nearly every way! Thank you Dubi for these OTH genetics to pursue Pure Haze and 50 plus Haze lines! You guys are innovators!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:23 AM #436
BombBudPuffa

BombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of light
C99 grail s1

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-07-07 15.56.21.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	462974 Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-07-07 15.55.29.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	462975 Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-07-07 15.54.26.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	462976 Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-07-14 22.37.54.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	462977
BombBudPuffa is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:10 AM #437
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombBudPuffa View Post
C99 grail s1

View Image
Wow that’s the fattest Cindy I’ve ever seen
Happy Times is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:23 PM #438
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
Wow that’s the fattest Cindy I’ve ever seen
Also looks to be the most potent.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:56 PM #439
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
I think potency has improved since the 90s, and from the new and old grimm stuff ive tried, most were quick with a flatish high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:07 PM #440
BombBudPuffa

BombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of lightBombBudPuffa is a glorious beacon of light
It's great weed. Not holy grail but definitely not daytime weed.

Cannabis seeds should be preserved and given away
BombBudPuffa is offline Quote