Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
U.K cheese brightside cut ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2016, 02:47 AM #41
Cheesegez

Cheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem84 View Post
I would b honoured to have that chance Ric I've waited years to get the real thing
yer man ric ... me love you long time
Cheesegez is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:49 AM #42
Cheesegez

Cheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrick View Post
As soon as i get it back il drop it on you guys
yer man ive got a wide variety of hazes youd love

Old 04-29-2016, 03:01 AM #43
Cheesegez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLove View Post
Ahhh, brings bk sweet, stinky memories of this gal.

Its been acouple of yrs for me, but you can't forget the real deal bright side cut once you've grown her.

Ohhh happy day they were..... Thanks for the memories boys

Be nice to know she was about abit more - jus so more heads got to know that real real uk cheese, rather than so many of the so called 'cheese' cuts that go about locally/nationally.

PLR&£... ALL
respect .. all these copy cats just crush the name , cheese doesnt mean much to most people, because of all the wack crosses. ive gown a few bbc , ghsc {exodus}
cheese.. Kaliman cheese , nothing in my hunt really has came close yet .. im two weeks to go on this new cut from brum , because ive only smoked it i cannot confirm if its the proper cut ,, ill keep yous posted tho

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:28 AM #44
Mayhem84

Mayhem84 will become famous soon enoughMayhem84 will become famous soon enough
So u smoked the cut you got b4 wot was the smoke like of her
Mayhem84 is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2016, 01:29 PM #45
Cheesegez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem84 View Post
So u smoked the cut you got b4 wot was the smoke like of her
Lol my bad I've smoked the uk cheese but not this cut yet .. so have gotta wait this is in week 7 atm in flowering so 2-3 weeks to go

Old 04-29-2016, 02:24 PM #46
Mayhem84

Mayhem84 will become famous soon enoughMayhem84 will become famous soon enough
Kl let us no how she turns out
Mayhem84 is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2016, 06:17 PM #47
Piff Rhys Jones
♣ Hugging Trees ♣

Piff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to all
Piff Rhys Jones has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports

It's almost impossible to identify plants from pics for sure, but there are some similar traits there. Very hard to track down the real deal after all the big buddha seeds came out, plus GH exodus cheese etc

Take your clone to 70 days, try and stop feeding it at least three weeks before chop, just give it plain water so it fades out. If you get mouth coating flavour, serious funk and not much sweetness, you may be on to something!

Peace

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:48 PM #48
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
Yeh. That was the pic that made me think maybe it is B's cheese.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:02 AM #49
Cheesegez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piff Rhys Jones View Post
View Image

View Image

It's almost impossible to identify plants from pics for sure, but there are some similar traits there. Very hard to track down the real deal after all the big buddha seeds came out, plus GH exodus cheese etc

Take your clone to 70 days, try and stop feeding it at least three weeks before chop, just give it plain water so it fades out. If you get mouth coating flavour, serious funk and not much sweetness, you may be on to something!

Peace
yer man i understand that Rhys shes got some serious funk already tbf i cannot stop the smell there in a sealed room with air con ozone generators and a circulating carbon filter ffs lol . but then again that old school shunky smell i only get wiffs of out side the room . the stems are purple and there is some double leaf serrations so the dna is there , the picture you posted of mine was my mates one same cut at 8-9 weeks ive heard its illuminous green too. plus sodium lights make the true colours invisible
ill take her to 70 if thats what you recommend ill flush for 3 ... and well if its the real cut i guess ill be the one dropping it on you guys

peace

CG

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:21 PM #50
Piff Rhys Jones
♣ Hugging Trees ♣

Piff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to all
Piff Rhys Jones has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegez View Post
yer man i understand that Rhys shes got some serious funk already tbf i cannot stop the smell there in a sealed room with air con ozone generators and a circulating carbon filter ffs lol . but then again that old school shunky smell i only get wiffs of out side the room . the stems are purple and there is some double leaf serrations so the dna is there , the picture you posted of mine was my mates one same cut at 8-9 weeks ive heard its illuminous green too. plus sodium lights make the true colours invisible
ill take her to 70 if thats what you recommend ill flush for 3 ... and well if its the real cut i guess ill be the one dropping it on you guys

peace

CG
Cool, I wouldn't try and ID by colour or leaf serrations as the colour is completely environmental and the double serrations are common in lots of different strains.

It's the flavour/smell that is the give away. You'll know if you've smoked the real. Fingers crossed.

Peace

2 members found this post helpful.