What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cataract Kush

theother

Was wondering if any of you guys have run cataract. I got a cut of it years ago, and it was a nice plant growth wise. Problem was taste and effect just weren't there. I am now kind of wondering if maybe it was just a bad pheno. It was a grab from a random dispensary on a road trip etc.

Interested in peoples reactions to cataract, both good and bad. Love the kosher, and love the LA, so I'm down to hear some good stuff about cataract.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I've been sitting on a pack for years but never got around to them. I really only bought them because at the time there was a deal when you bought cat kush you got a free 5 pack of headband.

I have seen some nice pics here of cat kush, not many have grown it from what I have seen. With the OG in it's lineage there has to be some stinky flavor bombs pheno's out there.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
i've done it in regular form the first batch(4 years ago?): one of the best sfv og's cross that i've grow...la conf keep the streetch and flo time down with a extra candy sweet taste

theother

i've done it in regular form the first batch(4 years ago?): one of the best sfv og's cross that i've grow...la conf keep the streetch and flo time down with a extra candy sweet taste

I have definitely enjoyed some of there other work, so I thought maybe I should revisit this one. Sounds like maybe the cut I got was a poorly selected pheno.

Ive done the cataract Kush. Its fire. Its the best of both worlds of the LA and classic earthy lemony OG. Look for the pheno that grows like a lanky cattail OG but with Golfball LA nugs. I got a pheno that was a heavy yielder. 112 gr per 5 gal on average. More on the 7 and 10 gals. The flavor on the cataract is amazing too. Its sweeter , cedar, sandalwood, OG finish. The high is def leaning to the Indica side, couchlock. Heard the cataract is able to withstand some outdoor regions or greenhouse. Not many OG's do well outside. Hope this helps.

Namaste

Was wondering if any of you guys have run cataract. I got a cut of it years ago, and it was a nice plant growth wise. Problem was taste and effect just weren't there. I am now kind of wondering if maybe it was just a bad pheno. It was a grab from a random dispensary on a road trip etc.

Interested in peoples reactions to cataract, both good and bad. Love the kosher, and love the LA, so I'm down to hear some good stuff about cataract.

Kosher is one of my favs too. LA has been a longtime fav for an Indica. I think u might have gotten a wrong pheno. Enjoy the Kosher though!:peacock:

Cataract kush 61 days just cut down by a friend under 250 hps with real limited space smells amazing

Attachments

• 20150823_191550.jpg
    20150823_191550.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20150823_191448.jpg
    20150823_191448.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 31
G

1 seed germed but died.The next has some genetic anomalies but seems like a beautiful indica dom hybrid,love those leaves.

HjN4WK9.jpg
jCwLJFZ.jpg
UUIkVXk.jpg
qsjohYT.jpg
ycu4zjS.jpg

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Back in the day I ran a couple cuts of Cataract Kush outdoors. It was a sturdy plant but the high wasn't that great. Maybe I got bad cuts?

G

It is supposed to have a narcotic stone effect ,that's what I got it for at least.

5gADIEo.jpg
FXzupGE.jpg

G

Hi Happy Times,no worries mate!It is a Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam clone from Ace seeds .

G

So ,after a broad mite infestation,she has somehow found her way here...

RviUj69.jpg
L3Ut96X.jpg
j8zCDDc.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I found a few nice plants. Two more og dom. And a short stumpy one that totally crippled people. Possibly the strongest buzz Ive grown. After a few years my moms kept trying to flower in veg. I have had my eye out for another non fem pack but have not seen one in years. It was actually slightly unpleasant if I didnt have the time to curl up and trip out. Probably my most requested used to have strain.

G

Thanks Happy times!I am worried she is not getting all the light she would like,so is a bit larfy ,I hope that she will beef up more...I gave some pk booster again .Some lower buds could be taken in 3 weeks I guess, but top colas shouldn't be ready even in a month it seems.I don't mind,she can take as long as she want .Funny thing is that she is in a room with pure sativas and sativa hybrids and managed to be the tallest one ! Of course this one was the only one that wasn't topped(well,at least before the broad mites) and was also started earlier.

Bigtacofarmer were your og influenced plants potent ?I was hoping about the crippling pheno,had read about it .

5qA7egI.jpg
95uEt8r.jpg
jhAndn3.jpg
Z4jub1Q.jpg
2fEUKBN.jpg

G

Looks like she will need about 4 more weeks.I'll feed for 2 more and then it's all water and molasses.

uymYswY.jpg
rBPErlh.jpg
5zzexNw.jpg
AT3OjwM.jpg
y03AIyt.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The og plants were potent tasty smoke. The og I purchaced at the same time was better and is still here 9 years later.

G

Not gonna yield a lot,but some larf I tried was really sweet stuff already!I think it will need around 2 weeks. Only molasses from now on.
N00X4Du.jpg
jSxKThW.jpg