Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
best blueberry you have grown smell/taste.. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2012, 08:12 PM #41
Blaz3
Banned

Blaz3 has a spectacular aura aboutBlaz3 has a spectacular aura aboutBlaz3 has a spectacular aura aboutBlaz3 has a spectacular aura about
yeah still around..atleast the seeds are...
Blaz3 is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2012, 08:20 PM #42
MacGyver420

dj's "true blue" i grew this one out and it was awesome! ive heard people talk about the blueberry muffin smell and that is exactly how i would describe this stuff; -it had a lot going for it; easy to grow. -- the high was not the strongest in the world, so i eventually cycled it out of my garden.

i think i still have a pic up in my forum album let me see if i can find it ill edit it into this post.

now i am on the hunt for the blues once again. i have a some BOG gear "blue moon rocks" that is next on my list; i have heard promising things about it.

but yea i guess what i would should say is DJ is the undisputed master of all things blue

here you go: this stuff was for sure blueberry muffins in smell profile; i cant really remember how it smoked but it was pretty average in that department.
true blue early flower

finish

i wrote that i took these plants to 73 days; so cancel the part about short flower time.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:53 AM #43
chaseaftaracksy

chaseaftaracksy will become famous soon enoughchaseaftaracksy will become famous soon enoughchaseaftaracksy will become famous soon enough
absolutely gorgeous at 73 days love the fading and coloring
chaseaftaracksy is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 01:10 AM #44
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
The best Blueberry I've come across so far is O's cut. It's an amazing smoke. Something about it just clicks with my brain and sends me floating off into space for hours.

Old 07-21-2012, 01:15 AM #45
siftedunity
cant re Member

siftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
The best Blueberry I've come across so far is O's cut. Doesn't smell much like blueberry but I don't mind, she is an amazing smoke. Something about it just clicks with my brain and sends me floating off into space for hours.

no well, alot of the blueberrys are not potent, im curious about about the best smelling and tasting..

there are so beautiful pictures here so im gonna sit here and drool for a bit lol
siftedunity is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 01:17 AM #46
Prodigygrower

Prodigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the rough
Thats awesome Dank frank any other goodies you could send in maybe some ken's father crosses??? your girls are always EPIC!!!!
Prodigygrower is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 02:19 AM #47
turtle farmer

I've ran Dr Atomic's Blueberry Northern Lights since '98 or so.
It smells the whole place up real nice...Indoor or out..
Grows like an octopus,low and sideways..great taste,smell and buzz.
I've read he re worked it and calls it Blueberry Jam now.
Peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:45 AM #48
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to behold
Dutch passion bluemoonshine was quite delicious.
nutty blueberry flavour..i miss her now.

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
azad is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:31 AM #49
siftedunity
cant re Member

siftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by azad View Post
Dutch passion bluemoonshine was quite delicious.
nutty blueberry flavour..i miss her now.

View Image
ive heard dutch passion are shit now. too many hermies.. cant wait to try moscas tho
siftedunity is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 04:33 AM #50
junior_grower

junior_grower is a jewel in the roughjunior_grower is a jewel in the roughjunior_grower is a jewel in the roughjunior_grower is a jewel in the roughjunior_grower is a jewel in the roughjunior_grower is a jewel in the roughjunior_grower is a jewel in the rough
Dj's original blueberry has been in my stable for years. Its a hunt for a good pheno but worth it. once a year or so a blueberry crop is run and everyone loves it.