Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
best blueberry you have grown smell/taste.. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2012, 05:34 AM #21
JackTorrance

JackTorrance is on a distinguished road
back in 2007 i grew out some FEMINISED dutch passion blueberry. typical stories i read were true...mutants (they did grow out) and hermies. out of ten beans 9 sprouted, the mother selected did hermie sterile sacks but yeilded the best and was easy to clone. beautiful plants with nice growth patterns and late colors. had one that would turn red! sorry no pics. no muffin pheno to be had but the smoke was decent. a few bong tokes and you were there, not super narcotic but complex. I would run DJ's gear if i was to do a round two. peace out
JackTorrance is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2012, 06:04 AM #22
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
I did hear the words "Muffin Tops" being bandied about when referring to Mosca's OTM.. Deffo curious about that one and some of the recent crosses. Good reports on ic..

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.
stasis is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2012, 06:19 AM #23
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Best blueberry EVER - Chilli_Berkster - Digital Berry.

PERIOD.

It is an '84-'86 era thai influenced blueberry - straight up fresh baked blueberry muffins - all day. I've never come across a plant that is more true to a given scent/flavor profile as the Digi is. And I'm not talking artificial / candy / sweet berry - no. This is 100% fresh fruit blueberry - as if you juiced them...

Absolutely amazing cannabis...

Pics from a Bx1 pheno - based on the Digi mother. I keep a male that breeds true.

dank.Frank

Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter culture cannabis enthusiasts
with their thinly veiled self-justifications catering to the morally ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:25 AM #24
Guest 150314

highend

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:46 AM #25
Jaymer
Back-9-Guerrilla☠

Jaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really nice
People Under the Stairs Blueberry x Sour Jack DJ short Blueberry. cut that has been in the new england area for 15+years

who knows though, people are always importing things, and u'r in the uk?

CM, blueberries... gateway to blueberry muffin, stuffin

Old 07-18-2012, 07:01 AM #26
Red Fang

Red Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really nice
yeah now what is the issue with Peak blueberry? I have some of their seeds, I have yet to run them but I have heard good things. Surprised people have not tried them or not mention them if they did. DJ is a rip price wise.
Red Fang is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2012, 08:02 AM #27
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
lol,

i found a great blueberry from a DP fem seed. couple of others have it too.
from all ive read about he DP Bb, the fem version seems to get much better feedback than the regular (which seems to herm an awful lot)

pics in my gallery...

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:21 AM #28
Scrappy-doo

I really hate to say it, because I had such a great experience with MJ at Peak Seeds via email and he hooked me up with extras, but the Blueberry I got was garbage. 7 females total 2 of them had a decent smell but faint, the rest had almost no smell. Overall they were very bland and not frosty at all (look exactly like the pics on his site). It was totally acceptable weed that would get you high but nothing even close to that blueberry muffin I been chasing.

I got some of Dank Frank's Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1 going now. One is about 4 weeks into flower, another is 3 weeks, and the third just went in. I can tell already these are gonna be real special, and kicking myself for not grabbing more when I had the chance. If I were you I'd be harassing him to put some more of those beans up at the bay. Heck I'll grab another pack or 3. C'mon DF bring out some more of that sweet funk!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226729

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:37 AM #29
true grit

true grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nice
The Pre2k or BB sativa or whatever the hell its called. had a semi decent first run with it a lil while back and its def the blueberry muffin smell/taste. To me it looks hella ghani leaning smells like hash til dried then is very sweet on exhale. A lot like shishkaberry to me but with the muffin taste. Bout to get a better soil run in and see but all the old heads really dug it even though i wasnt happy with the run.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2685.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	258.1 KB
ID:	174743 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2688.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	174744
true grit is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:56 AM #30
dread

dread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nice
i grow autofem BB at the moment in GH ,from dutch passion
smells very very much like the berry's
i hope it turns purple....