IC Mag has just launched a new contest, Grow of the Month!
Here are the nominees for the first contest. These nominees were selected by our moderators based upon the following criteria, which we hope you will also use to judge the best of the grows:
It must be a grow completed during the prior month.
It should be well documented with photos from each stage of growth.
Harvested pics should be included - doesn't need to be cured.
Other factors to consider:
- The quality of the information in the report.
- The frequency and presentation of updates (weekly updates?).
- The quality of multimedia (photos/video) macros etc.
- The design setup explained, DIY details can make for a really great thread.
- Unique setup and design.
- The amount of interest in the grow.
- Strain review.
- Smoke report.
- Replying to all questions on the thread.
- The end result, quality of the harvest.
These are the criteria to be used to judge a grow journal. So it's NOT JUST THE END RESULT, nor is it based solely upon how the plants look, how big they are, how well they smoke. It's about how well the grower did documenting the grow and other factors like innovation or responding to questions.
The idea is to encourage ppl to better document their grows, not just to reward the best looking buds...although I would expect every nominee to have done the best with their situation and genetics.
So let's see what you folks think are the best documented grows.
Please take some time and check out each one. Our members put lots of effort into documenting their grows and our mods reviewed many grows to come up with these nominees. You may already be familiar with one or more of these that represent the kind of indepth grow info you can find on IC Mag.