Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Beanhoarder Seeds?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Beanhoarder Seeds? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 05:14 AM #41
jessethestoner

jessethestoner has a spectacular aura aboutjessethestoner has a spectacular aura aboutjessethestoner has a spectacular aura aboutjessethestoner has a spectacular aura aboutjessethestoner has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKBAYBEH View Post
Anybody know how to contact BeanHo?? Or what forums he may hang out on?? I'd like to chat him up about his future plans with his Federation Hawaiian Sativa. You can hit me up in PM if you would. Thanks much!
bump.
same question, pm me if you want to keep it private
jessethestoner is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2013, 06:08 AM #42
Euphoriaholic

Euphoriaholic will become famous soon enough
I have grown five different strains from BeanHo.

The pros: All five were very vigorous grower, no hermy's and heavy yielders except the PCK.

Jack Herer x PCK: I got five females one keeper due to strong potency. The other four had weak to below average potency. Did not care for the flavor. I got 5 to 6 oz in a 5 gallon pot.

SSH x Mango Haze: Big yielder all phenos. 6 to 8 oz per plant in a 5 gallon pot. Went 12 weeks flowering. Out of 6 females 4 were weak to no potency.The 4 had bland flavor. 1 had a piney aroma and flavor. Average potency. The best one had a nice tangerine mellon aroma and flavor it was a uplifting high. I did not considered it to be strong potency.

Afhgani Haze x PCK: Airy buds even with the afghani in it. I got 4 oz per 5 gallon pot.
tasted like some columbian regs with below average potency. I gave most of it away.

BlockHead x PCK: Very frosty and sexy looking females. I got 4 females. They yielded about 4 oz in a 5 gallon pot. They were all short in height.
They were average potency.One pheno had above average potency but lacked the flavor.
They all had the indica type structure.

PCK: This was the down fall of the BeanHo strains. I got 6 females grew in to a huge bush, however they only yielded between half to 1 oz per plant. They were two and half feet diameter and four feet tall. The buds were exotic smelled tasted like soap.
It had a very weak high. Total waste of a grow. I was mad as hell.

To sum it up BeanHo ruin his keeper mothers by crossing it with the PCK.
I still have about 20 packs of BeanHo strains That I have no confidence in growing.
Euphoriaholic is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:10 PM #43
Junkhead

I was curious about PCK because its somewhere you can actually get purple from seed. But I keep reading that the potency is not there at all. How was the veg speed on the PCK Euphoriaholic?

Old 06-29-2013, 11:09 PM #44
Euphoriaholic

Euphoriaholic will become famous soon enough
To Junkhead:

The veg speed was not bad. It was not as fast as the haze hybrid. It was similar to Sensi Star, Blockhead or Sweet Tooth # 3. It was not a slow veg. All six females were very uniform. They all stayed the same height during veg and flowering.

The PCK tripled in height when put into flower. At this point I was convinced it was going to give me good yield. However, when the buds were not filling up, I convinced myself it was going to makeup for it with awesome potency. I got neither.

The PCK did turn purple with pink pistils. After drying the buds it had a soapy aroma that translated into the flavor. It was like biting into a bar of soap. It was unpleasant and sickening.

I live in a non med state with draconian law. I cannot take the risk and waste my time and money growing a bunk strain. One of my motto is "Life is too short to be growing a bunk strain."

I did not take any picture of the PCK because I did not want to be reminded of such a miserable experience.
Euphoriaholic is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:37 AM #45
Junkhead

Thanks for the info Euphoriaholic. I was rereading your orig post. Kinda surprised on the lack of potency in some of those crosses esp mango x ssh, but I don't doubt you in the slightest.

Have had some plants that after smoking it tasted like my mouth was coated in soap. Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't tried it myself. Glad I only had a sample..

Old 07-01-2013, 08:21 AM #46
Gerardbutler79

Gerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura aboutGerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura aboutGerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura aboutGerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura about
There was supposed to be a new drop from beanho but I don't see it advertised anymore. Believe it involved C99 which is for newbs imo. Would love to see more hawaiian sativa like someone mentioned earlier
Gerardbutler79 is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2013, 09:06 AM #47
Skunkenstein

Skunkenstein will become famous soon enough
I really enjoy the Heck out of Beanho..Feel like the guy is reading my mind on some of the Crosses.I jumped all over the Pick f-2's a/t the start..Looking for the Elusive purple I never found. This plant is a Packistani Ibl,which really has no Business crossing with establisted westernized plants,esp the Hazes.It is in itself a very enjoyable happy smoke..yield and potency are seriously Lacking. Super strong, but tall plant.I am currently running the Sensi star(ogre)xBlockhead,which is banging on all 8cylinders! This plant has it all,plus some..I could go On and On..Luv It!! I'm pretty much buying all the crosses and F-2's that appeal to me. I believe there are untold Treasures hiding in Beanhoarder seeds..and I'm going to Find all I can..!!!
Skunkenstein is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2013, 10:08 PM #48
JACKBAYBEH
Cultivation Nation

JACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerardbutler79 View Post
Would love to see more hawaiian sativa like someone mentioned earlier
Yeah man, I would like to find out what BeanHo has planned for more Hawaiian Sat crosses. I would love to see him make F2's if possible. Although, if it were possible I suppose he would have made them by now. Has to be a possibility for someone out there to F2 them.
Still kicking myself all these years later for not buying those beans from Federation.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:26 PM #49
medman225

medman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the rough
Beanhoarders a good pollen chucker as far as iv seen(I mean that with nodisrespect but he is jst a really big pollen chucker company)... I enjoyed the hell out of his swt3 f2s and am looking forward to popping the blockhead and mango haze I have from him
The fact of the genetics he uses in his pollen chucks are great stock.... the kind of strains I fuckx with... I think however thhat before one buys from beanhoarder one must remember all his strains are either f2s of someone else's work or an outcross utilizing other peoples work.... hes breeding with the same stock more or less we all have access to. So the only f1s are the outcrosses and as they're polyhybrids even an swt3xssh is gonna show variation all over the place... and as far as his f2s go. True f2s are the most diverse generation within a filial ibl line. My point is that if u indeed go through some of beanhoarders wares. Buy a few packs as all his strains are a pheno hunt.
medman225 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:40 PM #50
FoCo(No.Co)
Barned

FoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoriaholic View Post
The PCK did turn purple with pink pistils.

I did not take any picture of the PCK because I did not want to be reminded of such a miserable experience.
You grew purple and pink flowers and didnt take pictures because you found it to be a 'miserable experience'? I am going to go ahead and call bs.

"We're down with chillin, not killin... knaw what I'm sayyyn?"
FoCo(No.Co) is offline Quote