Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Black cherry soda growers?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Black cherry soda growers? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2016, 10:56 PM #141
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grojak View Post
On it...
Dankwolf is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2017, 01:21 AM #142
HemperorsKnight

Is this line completely dead or has someone made any bx versions of this strain the smoke I had of her back in 2011 it was like a black cherry inhale and cream soda like exhale it was very unique and I've been on the hunt ever since

Old 04-02-2017, 01:48 AM #143
HatchBrew

Location: Chanting Atheist Hymns at my Pagan Totem...non-gov't subsidized.
HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
White cherry soda....BCS x hash plant...What I got around
HatchBrew is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2017, 03:08 PM #144
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Not pure BCS but I got the opportunity to run Ace of Spades last summer outdoors which is BCS x Jack the Ripper.

It turned out very nicely, very vigorous growth and pretty hardy. She was quite strong smelling at harvest, I had to chop and throw her in the back of my vehicle and it totally reeked in there! Fruity sweetness after a long cure and a happy high that let's you know you are baked. I didn't get any of the pretty purple colors that people were showing off earlier in this thread.
Happy Times is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:00 PM #145
HemperorsKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
Not pure BCS but I got the opportunity to run Ace of Spades last summer outdoors which is BCS x Jack the Ripper.

It turned out very nicely, very vigorous growth and pretty hardy. She was quite strong smelling at harvest, I had to chop and throw her in the back of my vehicle and it totally reeked in there! Fruity sweetness after a long cure and a happy high that let's you know you are baked. I didn't get any of the pretty purple colors that people were showing off earlier in this thread.

Do you know anyone that has seeds to the closest thing to the original? I know she's rare which is what peaks my interest

Old 04-02-2017, 08:38 PM #146
Cabinet Ninja

Cabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really nice
I have a pack of Black Cherry Soda BX1 seeds by Troohy Hunter Seeds.

Not grown them out yet but saving them for the right time.
Cabinet Ninja is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2017, 11:49 PM #147
JAWS

JAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to behold
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * COOKIE MONSTER
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * ALIEN COOKIES {F-1} {1-8}
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * ALIENDAWG {F-4}
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO {IX1}
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * BLUE DREAM
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * BANANA KUSH {F-9}
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * DARK MATTER {F-1}

did some work with her a few years back, just got her back to so i'll be doing a lot more in the near future.

peace
JAWS is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2018, 11:12 PM #148
JAWS

JAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to behold
popping some supposedly BCS f3 seeds now, will see..

got some bcs seeds as well with no info just says bcs on the package.

peace.
JAWS is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 11:15 PM #149
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of light
Stoked for the show on them babies 'bcs f3s' i may have to pop mine soon too

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2018, 06:58 PM #150
JAWS

i'm going to look so we will know here before to long if it's a real representation of the original or not..

peace
JAWS is offline Quote