What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 5

Week 5

Bulking up now. :) They'll ripen pretty fast from here on out. :)

20fa_top_three_stalks.jpg

20ffa_top_week_5.jpg

20ffa_middle_stalk.jpg

S

Scoobs

Crazy Composer said:
Scoobs, It's very hard to describe. You can count on a deep hashy smell, with a little skunkiness and undertones of berries... although not everyone seems to be able to smell the berries. Quite stinky. If you're familiar with Sour Diesel... it's not like that! hehehe No lime smells, not too skunky, just an overall superdank hashy smell coming from a unique angle in the cannabis smell spectrum. :)

Right on! :joint: Sounds delicious.

I bet the high will be downright numbing.

Thanks for the description.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tonight's project

Tonight's project

Thanks for the comments, compliments and observations, folks. :)

Show's just getting started. :) When those thick pistils start turning orange, you'll see some real fire. :smile:

Now, I have to get back to trimming some of the finest Chemdog D the world has ever witnessed. :) Just kidding... But I am impressed with these. :wink: I'll be doing a story on this plant is a coming issue of High Times, for any who are interested. :)

:wave:
cc
20Chemdog_D_June_harvest.jpg

dkmonk

Im going to be in so-cal in a couple of weeks, is there any chance of seeing FFA at any clubs?

dkmonk

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 6

Week 6

Here we are at 6 weeks of 12/12. You can see the cool stacking and bubbly calyxes forming nicely now. :) That bulbous calyx structure will get more and more pronounced as she ripens. She's so much fun to watch. :)
20FFA_wk6_3.jpg

20FFA_wk6_2.jpg

20FFA_wk6_1.jpg

20FFA_wk6_4.jpg

Last edited:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
If all goes well, I'll have this cut in a few days....can't wait!!!

hey resinryder!!... looks like we're neighbors..lol...doh!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just moved in next door.....FFA is turnin into the projects bro...

redman`s down the street

Last edited:

Wonderon

I'm getting a cut tomorrow... lol I wish, that lady is so fine! I couldn't get a cut to save my life lol whens the seed version coming... j/k I know cut only. Very nice pics CC.

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, one is finished. I let one go 60 days, and the other one is going 70. It'll be a small experiment... I'm guessing the 70 day will be better. ;) 60 is enough to get killer smoke, but I think 70 will be the ticket.

I'll get some pics tomorrow of the dry 60 stuff, and some pics of the plant I'm letting go 70 days.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what he said ... , simply gorgeous CC :wave:

been lurking from time to time ... , now its interesting to see it finishing up ... :smoke:

Fj

Latest posts

Latest posts