What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MK ULTRA?

I don't have the old school MK anymore, but I have several friends keeping her alive. Definitely plan on running her again one day as she produces some seriously potent herb and some of the tastiest hash I've ever had.

H

Hoover_lungz

I don't have the old school MK anymore, but I have several friends keeping her alive. Definitely plan on running her again one day as she produces some seriously potent herb and some of the tastiest hash I've ever had.

Certainly sounds like the one we smoked in 02

Mightyka

Veteran
MK-Ultra (08) out 50. lat.
Old and bad photos but good plant.

0347.jpg

0348.jpg

have you guys had the mk ultra at berkeley pcc? some batches of that have been the best weed i have ever smoked. but that is the only good mk ultra i have ever seen.

theJointedOne

Veteran
I am thinking of trying a pack of these

anybody think its a bad idea?

Im not sure if i can get it in non fem...

Dr.Bacterio

WOW!!! It´s been a long time since I opened this thread.. :D

I didn´t really like my MKU clone. Nice leafy/frosty/smelly buds but not a good yielder, and it was not very potent. Never grew it again. Moms at the moment are dinafems Moby Dick(awesome strain) , BlueBerry, C99 and OG kush.
Keep growing my friend :)

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
WOW!!! It´s been a long time since I opened this thread.. :D

I didn´t really like my MKU clone. Nice leafy/frosty/smelly buds but not a good yielder, and it was not very potent. Never grew it again. Moms at the moment are dinafems Moby Dick(awesome strain) , BlueBerry, C99 and OG kush.
Keep growing my friend :)

U got any pics of the moby dick? Your the second person Ive heard say that. Thanks buddy.

T~P

T

the med man

I grew a single pack out, seems quite unstable, didn't find anything close to a keeper, but it did get a fungal infection which ruined the grow. However the other varieties grown next to it blew it away, so i cant really recommend it.

I bet if you bought enough though you would find something really good, i've smoked a decent cut of it before and it is a really really nice creamy kush tasting weed with a strong stone. Expensive & unstable though imho.

i dont get most seed breeders. this strain has been around over 10 years and still is not stablized. i tried some too with the same result, and i remember when they were like 300 per pack, what a joke, mm

theJointedOne

Veteran
If anyone is in the bay and wants to try mkultra, bpcc has a great grower who vends them some serious funky flowers, top shelf price but worth the splurge if your into trying it.

negative37dBA

Veteran
My MKUltra grow

My MKUltra grow

Hi there. I have grown out a few rounds of the MKU. I picked up my cut from a PNW collective early this year.
I found my particular cut to be rock solid stable and quite a yielder. The potency is not a 10 but I would give it a 7.5. I yielded 6.17 ounces or so out of a #3 nursery pot last run.
Some of it has been curing for around 3 months now and its dam good.
Day 59.
picture.php

Day 72.
picture.php

Day 72 close up.
picture.php

Good size.
picture.php

Link to MKU picture album.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=38864

Link to current Afgooey cross grow.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250183

B

BasementGrower

i hear thseeds is just a bunch of underachievers .. trying to make a quick buck in the seed bus.

J

joejusttyped

This strain is awesome. If I boight from the larger commercial breeders I'd definitely cop this. Great long lasting complex high, great taste and brick penetrating funk. We get great batches by me all the time.

Last batch I picked up (left nug/darker nug is OG x MKU, and the lighter green is a pheno of MKU that smells of hot breath and garlic diesel bo funk). Extremely small trichs on the MkU

5D0BAD8F-8879-4056-A918-CB13B45B8D17-136-00000046CC108350.jpg

Siever

Veteran
I've grown MK Ultra a couple of times now and I think of it as a real great strain.
Good yield and good potency.
I even think it's better then some strains of Haze.
Siever

poochute

I remember...in San Diego around 2006 ish ...maybe 07 or 08...when my tolerance was lower because I'd goto SanD to my buddies only on the weekends from inland empire...but he had a gf named ..we'll call her Somer...fuckin b...used to skim my eighths...but I love her anyway..she grew immensely...and had Mk Ultra this one weekend..it was so beautiful of bud, green purple hues, the orange hairs were beautiful too...it had a sweet ..pungent smell, and the purple green orange hue was like the bud was transformed into a thc crusted akin to a "Geode" ...such a great high too in a swisher spliff..loved it

Fuel

I personnally liked it (germinating it/growing it/hunting it/smoking it), but three packs was necessary even with the goal to inbred it to streamline it. Hybridize very well with skunks and hazes as well, overall nice grow for this type. Now i'm talking from the past.

BUT, if the plan is to hunt the G13 or the OGK variations .... just pass your way for better hunts ^^

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
necro thread LOL but it's funny because I have MK Ultra in my mom room. It is a clone only that was heavily commercial cropped here in BC Canada and elsewhere when selling weed was profitable. I have only heard good things about this clone and a former member here rykus, used to run huge numbers and included this particular cut. I got it from a different source but likely the same mom/clone connections. Gotta clean her up and get her healthy for cloning , then I'll flip her to see what all the fuss is about.

poochute

necro thread LOL but it's funny because I have MK Ultra in my mom room. It is a clone only that was heavily commercial cropped here in BC Canada and elsewhere when selling weed was profitable. I have only heard good things about this clone and a former member here rykus, used to run huge numbers and included this particular cut. I got it from a different source but likely the same mom/clone connections. Gotta clean her up and get her healthy for cloning , then I'll flip her to see what all the fuss is about.
how does she smoke? buds look?

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
how does she smoke? buds look?
hard to say , I don't know if I've ever smoked her before.
I got the clone here in BC recently and have had my outdoor to harvest before I paid much attention to the veg room other than keepng things alive. An outbreak of aphids has blossomed while I've been away hunting and fishing too. So a few things to deal with and I will get this one ready for flowering. I know that the big commercial ops that were running the bc pink kush, death bubba and a couple other staples were also dedicating large plant counts to this cut as well. If I remember , I'll report back as she grows.

Latest posts

Latest posts