You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Titans Haze

Thread Title Search
Titans Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2008, 06:09 PM #31
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
Hi Bob,

this titan haze is really impressive ! Awesome picts as always !
Can't wait to see your crosses

See ya !
titoon29 is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2008, 12:23 PM #32
- ezra -
.strangelove.

- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice
looks amazing, top haze eh. Its a shame more people aren't growing TDF strains, especially the hazes IMO. I bet that herb is some strong heady goodness.

- Ez

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

"We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and
don't want to support gangsters and terrorists.
We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and
our hobby does not hurt one single person."

- ezra - is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2008, 12:01 AM #33
ethereal
Warrior

ethereal is a jewel in the roughethereal is a jewel in the roughethereal is a jewel in the roughethereal is a jewel in the roughethereal is a jewel in the roughethereal is a jewel in the rough
that tapestry looks awefully familiar cool

Old 02-29-2008, 07:20 PM #34
Sideshow-Bob

Sideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for passing by titoon, ezra and etheral

@ ezra: yeah i agree on that, tfd are often overlooked because they don't do much advertising and don't hype their strains to heaven :wink:

More Titans Haze pics for you, she's even faster this time, here @ day 68 of 12/12:

greetz
Sideshow-Bob is offline Quote

Old 02-29-2008, 07:52 PM #35
Sideshow-Bob

Sideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of light
shame on me forgot the best 2 macro shots...

greetz

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:47 AM #36
- ezra -
.strangelove.

- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice
wow mon, excellent photos. I love the fat glands; sometimes buds look real frosty, but the trichome stalks are real long with only small heads, you know, but this one has nice juicy gland heads.

Which hazes are your favourites? whats better amnesia or titans?

- Ez

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

"We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and
don't want to support gangsters and terrorists.
We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and
our hobby does not hurt one single person."

- ezra - is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2008, 12:09 PM #37
Sideshow-Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by - ezra -
wow mon, excellent photos. I love the fat glands; sometimes buds look real frosty, but the trichome stalks are real long with only small heads, you know, but this one has nice juicy gland heads.

Which hazes are your favourites? whats better amnesia or titans?

- Ez

thx ezra

hmm tough question, i really like both (titans haze is a bit clearer, amnesia haze a bit stronger...) :wink: but if i were to buy seeds i would def. go with the titans haze, as i know from the guy who selected her that they were quite homogenous, whereas i'ver heard a good pheno of amnesia haze is not that easy to be found...

btw somehow it was always the titans haze jar i was grabbing for, before the amnesia haze...

so my advice would be to go with titans haze :smile:

Old 03-14-2008, 12:26 PM #38
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud of
stunning macros the bob

titans haze beter than amnesia haze,i cant wait to try her
peace
ojd is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2008, 12:34 PM #39
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Bob...great images again..edit, and wonderful job growing and finishing this Haze...DD

Last edited by Doobieduck; 03-14-2008 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: stupidity
DoobieDuck is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2008, 05:37 AM #40
Sideshow-Bob

thx ojd and doobie