Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Thread Title Search
NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2007, 03:59 AM #41
D Rock
HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WEED REVOLUTION!

D Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the rough
Damn, some great buds shots. I love the fact that nirvana seeds are so Damn cheap.

"Toking too hard is a myth, just like santa. There is no such thing" ~ Cocktail Frank
D Rock is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2007, 07:03 AM #42
primateUA

primateUA is on a distinguished road
NIRVANA OUTDOOR 2007 pnw
Bubblegum outside
Some Papaya in there also

primateUA is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2007, 06:20 PM #43
Sativa Soul
Extra-Environmentalist

Sativa Soul has a spectacular aura aboutSativa Soul has a spectacular aura aboutSativa Soul has a spectacular aura aboutSativa Soul has a spectacular aura about
Nirvana's Durban Poison

Last edited by Sativa Soul; 08-27-2007 at 06:21 PM..
Sativa Soul is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2007, 06:29 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugz
I recently bought some of Rez's new gear + some from Chimera and others, and spent a lot of loot, and after looking at all these great buds grown from Nirvana seeds at such a low price, gotta give them a try! I just wish I had more time and space to grow all of these at once, but I'll have to grow'em a few strains at a time. Lots of fun for the years to come.

i have grown out a bunch of rez's gear... sdibl,kill bill,d39, and none is as good as the only mum we keep... a $15 jock horror... best herb we have had in the last 15 years...

unfortunately we were caught up in all this 'hype' about rez's beans.. so we also have bought his fem'd kush+ abusive, started 3 seeds each... all males... and 3 strawberry diesels... all males (but this is the luck of the draw)..

$160 for his ibl, and it can't touch a $15 jock horror...

what bullshit...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:32 AM #45
hidingtree

hidingtree has a spectacular aura abouthidingtree has a spectacular aura abouthidingtree has a spectacular aura about
ok with so many selections and the low price NIRVANA can be a very reasonable selection. here are some of my guilty pleasures of NIRVANA
here's ak 48:this 1 is good and fruity and pretty potent indica pheno

and aurora indica : this is some of the most pungent skuny stuff ive seen in a while and pretty potent too . :

here's 3 shiva from same pack ....the dark purple one wasn't that great a smoke :

they can be hit or miss but you can find a keeper in a pack depending on what you're after .
many blessinggs ,hidingtree
hidingtree is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2007, 10:44 AM #46
loflogro

loflogro will become famous soon enough
Got a multi pack a few weeks back and have been doing a little research. Plenty of info on WR and AK48, but I also went with Chrystal and Aurora Indica... haven't found to much in depth info on either of those. I did pass a few beans along to my buddy (all popped in 24 hours or less) So maybe I'll just sit back and learn from his experience... but any additional info on them would be greatly appreciated. I'm definitely a Nirvana fan, being able to pick up so many different genetics at such great prices is awesome... and the customer service is top notch.
loflogro is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2007, 11:36 AM #47
DOS

DOS will become famous soon enough
Nirvana White RHino, Taste like cotton candy/smells like sandal wood and honey. Great stone was pretty easy to grow. Pretty dang potent.

Nirvana Papaya, I might of lucked out on the pheno, but this shit is absolutely amazing for pain relief. Super potent, tastes exotic not your typical fruity taste, might even taste like Papaya...? I really really wish I had some right now for my pain. It comes over you like a warm blanket and disolves the pain. It seriously KILLS PAIN! In my back in my feet in my hands my stomach everywhere. Maybe it's jsut my chemestry but i don't know. It's some good shit.

I haven't really been diggin the Bubblelicious, I didn't grow it very well, so it's hard to judge.
DOS is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:36 PM #48

B-E-A-OOO-TEE-FULL PiCS! Anyone got some pics of the bubbilicious??! I'm curious about it.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:48 PM #49
skylerkma

My papayas have around 20 days left and they already smell like dank ass mangos and fruit, and i havnt even used a ph meter the whole grow so the next time around should be fukin insane

Old 08-28-2007, 06:02 PM #50
stretchpup
dook dook

stretchpup is a jewel in the roughstretchpup is a jewel in the roughstretchpup is a jewel in the roughstretchpup is a jewel in the roughstretchpup is a jewel in the roughstretchpup is a jewel in the roughstretchpup is a jewel in the rough
Nirvana Four Way

Hey guys... thought I would share some Four Way pictures. "Four Way" was/is an infamous local smoke that makes it's rounds a lot, and is loved by all. The odor cannot be contained when dry.

I lucked out and the name on the bag of seeds actually matched the name on the street, go figure....

I ended up with the traditional indica leaning pheno, more sought after, and a sativa/skunk leaning pheno. I only got pics of the 2nd unfortunately. It was great smoke and I recommend it!

stretchpup is offline Quote