What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem4 x Wookie (Bodhi Testers)

SuperZero

Day 60
picture.php

2 different looking colas: structure, calyx, and hairs look different.

2 others

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very nice. Looks stellar... I saw that these got release a few days ago, tempting, very tempting... Think I'm missing a chem x wookie cross on my rooster, might be this one to fill that spot! Let us know how it smokes! Peace!

SuperZero

They were sent out here only recently, so I'd imagine them showing up soon over there.
Seen it at a couple banks here, some do ship internationally, but it might be a pain in the neck and cost a bit more.

It's listed as "4 Play" at the shops.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They were sent out here only recently, so I'd imagine them showing up soon over there.
Seen it at a couple banks here, some do ship internationally, but it might be a pain in the neck and cost a bit more.

It's listed as "4 Play" at the shops.

Yeah I see great lake genetics store has them but I don't like the idea of sending cash through post as to many opportunities for postman.. so will wait till they arrive here one day,, in the meantime will just keep looking for something else to try.. thanks for pm appreciated SuperZero.:tiphat:

SuperZero

Day 63:

picture.php

Can't wait to smoke this gal up next, no seriously, she's coming down after tonight.
Top keeps foxtailing but the lowers away from the light are done
and I don't mind a tad early.
I'll finesse her out and get some better pics before the chop.
2 of the remaining look like they'll go 70. The last looks to be finishing up between then.

SuperZero

Here she goes: Day 64-girl #3
(Actually 63 1/2)
Got some pics with the fan leafs on and some after removing later.

picture.php

Last edited: