What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Is More Dangerous Than You Think

RE-the outtake in the "New Yorker" "Tell Your Children"...lol. note he writes "novels", books completely untethered to reality. his wifes lofty assertion "oh, they all smoke" forms the entire basis for his stand on cannabis. the rest is bullshit window dressing posing as supportative facts, of which he has zero. nearly everything he claims has ALREADY been debunked by people/organizations better prepared & equipped to find the truth. just one more asshole selling bullshit to the gullible...:tiphat:

Joe Rogan had a really interesting podcast featuring the author of the book, Alex Berenson, debating a doctor that practices cannabis medicine in Canada. It's episode #1246, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who's interested.

White Beard

Am agree with everything you write except those claim that money
cant buy you love.. am buyed dog and encountering he gives me
love so those claim money cant buy you love doesnt worth
in mine case... :biggrin: LOL
You may *buy* a dog, but you don’t *pay the dog* - it either loves you, or not.

White Beard

”Research from Finland and Denmark, two countries that track mental illness more accurately, shows a significant increase in psychosis since 2000, following an increase in cannabis use. And last September, a large survey found a rise in serious mental illness in the U.S. too. In 2017, 7.5% of young adults met the criteria for serious mental illness, double the rate in 2008.”
CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION

...and this puke-dipped weasel knows it: his next words admit it, followed *immediately* by ‘certainty’ that ‘marijuana’ causes psychosis. I don’t believe he could word it so deceptively by accident, and he conflates psychosis and schizophrenia more than once.

Reefer madness for the New Confederacy

White Beard

“...the psychotomimetic effects of Δ(9)-THC....”

As quoted by Dog Star, from a CBD-positive research abstract...I have never taken THC, I have only ever used cannabis, but I’ve seen/read/heard NOTHING to make me think that the effects of THC mimic psychosis