Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Joey Weed Cindy 99x KOS Cindy 99

Thread Title Search
Joey Weed Cindy 99x KOS Cindy 99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2019, 02:29 AM #1
Skunkenstein

Skunkenstein has a spectacular aura aboutSkunkenstein has a spectacular aura aboutSkunkenstein has a spectacular aura about
Joey Weed Cindy 99x KOS Cindy 99

Cross I did 3yrs ago to save my JW Pinapple pheno...this particular plant was a Beast😁😁
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181231_102156.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	481014
Skunkenstein is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:07 PM #2
Rico _El_Guapo

Rico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the rough
F ya, that looks sick!

How many days do you run her?
Rico _El_Guapo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:12 PM #3
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
That oughta be a damn fine C-99 line there.
Joey Weed is a good breeder and if those KOS C99 were made by the Rev instead of Greenman... I'd expect some amazing plants to come from those seeds.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2019, 02:33 AM #4
Skunkenstein

Skunkenstein has a spectacular aura aboutSkunkenstein has a spectacular aura aboutSkunkenstein has a spectacular aura about
I have a Tendancy to run most crops
About 62-64days, i have usually 5-6 varieties per batch so that covers most maturity times....
My Original idea was too make JW Cindys with my fav Pineapple cut, that I ran for Years. Of the remaing Seeds, all were female. I ended up using KOS Cindy males(2) for pollen. There is some size and Smell variation, but in the end, its all Cindy...This particular plant was truely a beast grown in a wide 10 gallon container. Cinderella is a great breeding plant, lends great attributes too offspring...my only complaint is the Floppy branches and the Tedious bud Manicure....lol...Peace

Old 01-10-2019, 01:48 AM #5
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkenstein View Post
I have a Tendancy to run most crops
About 62-64days, i have usually 5-6 varieties per batch so that covers most maturity times....
My Original idea was too make JW Cindys with my fav Pineapple cut, that I ran for Years. Of the remaing Seeds, all were female. I ended up using KOS Cindy males(2) for pollen. There is some size and Smell variation, but in the end, its all Cindy...This particular plant was truely a beast grown in a wide 10 gallon container. Cinderella is a great breeding plant, lends great attributes too offspring...my only complaint is the Floppy branches and the Tedious bud Manicure....lol...Peace
What kind of smells did you find in the KOS version? I have run the new JW release and from 1 pack all turned out grapefruit and baby poop. Searching for the real Pineapple from way back.

Best,
LT

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 02:03 AM #6
Skunkenstein

I bought the Joey c99, 1st or 2nd year they were available..2005 or 06...?? They were classic Cinderella like you see in Pix...the Pineapple pheno stands out like a Sore thumb...Imagine can of Dole Pineapples!! The others smell mild grapefruit fruity...could be grown without a Carbon Scrubber...doesnt stink up the neighborhood...haha!!

Old 01-10-2019, 02:08 AM #7
Skunkenstein

KOS Cindy seem very similar and uniform in growth...I just used the males for Pollen...never grew out his Females...already had enough going on....the kos would be a great place to start looking...genetics are spot on...!!

Old 01-10-2019, 07:54 AM #8
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of light
Great looking C99 work there bud! Glad some people are still putting in the work to preserve genetics and not just outcrossing to everything under the sun... more people need to practice preservation before we loose even more than we have already.

SGS
SGS is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2019, 07:19 AM #9
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
you have any dried nugget pics?

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote