What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can I see gender yet?

This plant should be from feminised seed.
Its about 4 weeks old now.

Is here any way to tell is this plant female yet?

Attachments

• 20190101_175645_HDR.jpg
    20190101_175645_HDR.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190101_180059_HDR.jpg
    20190101_180059_HDR.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 24

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Some strains will not show pre-sex well. Normally I start counting up from the bottom of the plant to the forth true node (where the leaves sprout out). You should use a magnifying glass because the pre-flowers are so small. You look for the preflowers between where the new leafy shoot is going to grow out later on and between that and the little horn sticker looking thing (stipules). A female preflower will be long and pointy and will later on have a couple white fuzzy hairs sticking out the end. The males will be round and will look like balls. Sometimes they have a crab claw sticking out. It looks like a fist giving you the finger. Like "I'm a boy and now you are going to cull me, so this one is for you". LOL

Cvh

Supermod
How many weeks/days ago did you change the timer to 12/12?
Or is this an Auto?

How many weeks/days ago did you change the timer to 12/12?
Or is this an Auto?

I moved this plant to my tent on 12/17/2018, so it have been on 12/12 since then. Before that it have been on my kitchen 24 hour light under regular fluorescent lamp.

This is not autoflower strain.

Some strains will not show pre-sex well. Normally I start counting up from the bottom of the plant to the forth true node (where the leaves sprout out). You should use a magnifying glass because the pre-flowers are so small. You look for the preflowers between where the new leafy shoot is going to grow out later on and between that and the little horn sticker looking thing (stipules). A female preflower will be long and pointy and will later on have a couple white fuzzy hairs sticking out the end. The males will be round and will look like balls. Sometimes they have a crab claw sticking out. It looks like a fist giving you the finger. Like "I'm a boy and now you are going to cull me, so this one is for you". LOL

Thank you. I need to buy magnifying glass then! :tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Some strains show at 6 weeks preflowers.. but there are strains that can show in 9-10 weeks..

you need to google how male and female preflowers look and you will learn easy..

Latest posts

Latest posts