Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > CSI Humboldt flower pics

Thread Title Search
CSI Humboldt flower pics Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2018, 06:29 PM #31
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Here is a purple snow bubba @ 62 days. It's got a really nice purple candy coffee Kush smell with nice dense frosty buds. It didn't purple up like the previous phenos, in spite of colder temps the last month. I can't wait to smoke on this one!
oti$ is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2018, 10:39 PM #32
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
I've got a couple of Spook (Ghost x Bubba) in paper towels. Have run a few of his lines, but usually outdoor and without much intervention of the elements. This thread is long over due. Nspecta is a stand out member of the cannabis community at large and his contributions over the years go far beyond what many realize. Nothing but for him.

dank.Frank

culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2018, 02:06 AM #33
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Hope to see some pics Frank. I've found nothing but great plants among all the packs I've grown from Nspekta. I'm stoked this thread is getting some traction. I've got a 3 queens and a bubba's girl that I'll probably chop Sunday or Monday at 65-66 days. I also plan to get a couple of new crosses from CSI when I do a seed order in the next week or two
oti$ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2018, 10:10 AM #34
Rainman
The revolution will not be televised.....

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Great thread Oti$!! Your skills and pics are incredible. That purple snow bubba has the plant structure of the old GDP before it was watered down. Great job and many thanks to Nspecta for the work in breeding. Grabbed a few packs earlier this year.
"As Wall Street goes, so goes the nation. And here's a look at the closing numbers – racism's up, human rights are down, peace is shaky, war items are hot - the House claims all ties. Jobs are down, money is scarce – and common sense is at an all-time low with heavy trading." - GSH

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Rainman is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2018, 07:25 AM #35
oti$

Got some bubba's girl at day 65. All of these seed plants from this run were absolutely tortured in veg and it's had a negative effect von the flower stage, but I've got clones and I'll get another chance to make them shine....
oti$ is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2018, 07:28 AM #36
oti$

Also, sorry for the quality of the photos. My phone sucks...more BG@D65
V
oti$ is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2018, 09:08 AM #37
oti$

3queens also at day65.
oti$ is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2018, 09:09 AM #38
oti$

3aueens
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2018, 09:10 AM #39
oti$

More 3quens
oti$ is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:07 AM #40
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Can't find any info on the fem snausages. The rest of the order I know of. Any info would be grateful

Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.