What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Cholesterol and blood pressure is thru the roof with no vit D. Got a shot to lower my BP because it was 180 on the high side. Got another shot "so you don't get a blood clot in your heart". Got stay alive pills on exit. Motherfucker.

Lifestyle changes on tap. Can't live like a 20 year old anymore. Fuck fuck fuck.

I'll miss my smokes the most. Fuck fuck fuck.
I'll miss you if you don't get your shit together. Old Stoners learn slowly. Use those "stay alive pills" wisely. I hope you get things under control.

E

ESTERCHASER

tycho your a shining star, you will be fine! take it a day at a time! Try to go for a walk of a mile or more every morning if you can, once we embrace the things that suk.....everything is easier

5 degrees right now with a HEAVY ASS northern wind blowing due south bringing it to a freeze your nostrils together cold.......im gonna troll ic mag i guess, in a good way

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning. Weekend is finally here. What to do ...

Tycho, I have to take two different meds to control my BP. Watch your diet and exercise. Good luck.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thank god I´m a youngster (58!).
Don´t have to take pills everyday, as long I have my homegrown

P :smoker:

EsterEssence

Veteran
I have to take 4 different bp meds, 3 different neuropathy drugs. They just checked my blood and I have a high red blood cell count, no blood cancer is the good news. So I have had a camera in my heart, I’m clear no stints needed. They did a colonoscopy no pollops. So I changed my diet and have lost 65 lbs my goal is to get off more of the bp drugs. They have to bleed me a unit of blood to control the high RBC. I ride the stationary bike ever other day for 26 minutes, can’t walk because of the neuropathy. It’s been a year since I started the diet and exercise. I just took my problems by the balls and am working on them, I’m going to be 66 next month and hope to have a few more years. Not to mention I feel better mentally and physically...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

I remember at 58 I used to say "I take no meds except vitamins". Things started to fall apart in my mid 60's. First cataracts in my eyes= surgery. Nest blood pressure and cholesterol Issues. I have been able to control my cholesterol with diet but not the BP. And finally a couple of years ago I was diagnosed with prostrate cancer. No surgery but more pills.

I will be 70 this summer and still get around pretty good (still able to fish but no golf) and have realized I have to live within in the limits of what my body tells me I can do.

E

ESTERCHASER

I remember at 58 I used to say "I take no meds except vitamins". Things started to fall apart in my mid 60's. First cataracts in my eyes= surgery. Nest blood pressure and cholesterol Issues. I have been able to control my cholesterol with diet but not the BP. And finally a couple of years ago I was diagnosed with prostrate cancer. No surgery but more pills.

I will be 70 this summer and still get around pretty good (still able to fish but no golf) and have realized I have to live within in the limits of what my body tells me I can do.

my plants like it when i take fancy vitamins........i feed them my watered down urine once a month

Sunshineinabag

sighted in the 7mm mag.....that rifle will make MEATLOAF of your shoulder if not properly prepared but what a GREAT ballistic coefficent compared to the .308 next to me. Wanna try to make my own baffles for the suppressor im trying to slap together, forged in fire style lmao! Have a good weekend and martin luther day!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

LMAO... no offense but 58 is as old as 60. That's exactly what I have always said. Never been sick in my life. Actually, always healthier than most and strong as a bull. Then 60 hit and I'm in this position.

Think about it hard now. You know yourself that 2 years is a blink. Wake up tomorrow and you'll be 60.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Wait until you are 70!! Don't blink ..... How did I Ever get so old. Time for my milk and cookies.

buzzmobile

Veteran
"I hope I die before I get old."
[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN5zw04WxCc[/YOUTUBEIF]
Feeling the back of me today after cutting and fitting tile for the shower curb. I should have worn knee pads today.

I am taking my time and trying to get everything cut 'just so'. The edge trim I was waiting arrived on the Big Brown Truck. One more bite off of this elephant.

How you doing, @putembk?

Attachments

• P1221860.jpg
    P1221860.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 34
  • P1221861.jpg
    P1221861.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 43
  • P1221862.jpg
    P1221862.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 31

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'm making progress on the shower. The niche is done, and tiles are cut for installation tomorrow.
attachment.php

attachment.php

:tiphat:

Attachments

• P1281873.jpg
    P1281873.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 36
  • P1281869.jpg
    P1281869.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 35

EsterEssence

Veteran
Getting ready for some winter weather, it’s been in the 60’s some nice days, going to drop radically tomorrow and start snowing thru Monday. I have food and wood so I am good...