What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup Logo Competition

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some other works made by my friend

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a little hand drawn contribution by me. with this typography do you like so much chaoscatalunya. and i hope it's a bit psychedelic.
looks a bit dirty so huge but at the size of a pin it looks great:)
to all other contributors. thank you for your logo's so we have some very nice to choose from :good:
picture.php

noreason, that second one from your friend on that last post is real dope...that sort of neutral, gold on gold one. it's classic and timeless...won't go out of style.

and all those hand drawn ones! i'll take hand drawn over vectors and pixels any day.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree noreason, the second logo really does stand out so far !
I'd get behind that any time

But my personal favourite is tea's contribution. That in a cleaned up version (still awesome for hand drawn) is what a cannabis cup logo should look like any decade or century if you ask me
although the Barcelona letters should not be the headline but IC 420 cup, then Barcelona below or smaller.
That would be the proper order to convey with the logo.

Hey and why not two different logos?
The second from no reasons post as a more "formal" version and tea's as the stoner version ? Are you guys planning on making t shirts, I want one !

Good stuff everyone !!!
CC

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ok this friendly contest is closed, winner will be announced very soon. prices will take a while as the pins still need to be made. will update everyone here.

thanks everyone who participated :bongsmi:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
just to keep everyone updated, we are having a bit of trouble choosing the final winner that we all agree to, but we are on it, and ill announce the winners as soon as i feel a consensus has been reached by the organizing team. won't be long now :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Contest Results:

right, kept you waiting long enough, time to announce the winners, after some back and forthing we have settled on

picture.php

for 1st and second place respectivley, so A by noreasons mate wins first and B by joemeetsmary wins second place.

when it comes to third place we decided on a compromise and tied teaisback with 74G for 3rd place, so they each get one of the pins.

74Gs entry for shared 3rd place
picture.php

teaisback's entry which made the shared 3rd place
picture.php

Congrats to all the Winners

the prizes will be sent out after the cup, so some patience is needed still.

Many thanks for all who participated

Thank you, gentlemen! No shame in second. Plenty of good entries from everyone!

For those calling the shots...let me know if you need anything vectored and finalized.

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

to all the winners
and a big THANK YOU to all the contributing people who has made the logo competition possible.
picture.php

ying.gif