Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > ICMag Goes Mobile!

Thread Title Search
ICMag Goes Mobile! Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2017, 12:18 AM #31
Gramse

Gramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to all
Hi skip! Everything looks good, but why does some posts appear wider then others? It's a pita when you have to resize the page all the time. If you know what I mean?

Old 01-05-2017, 02:42 AM #32
noyd666

cant get photos through just comes up with=undefined?? fuk.i'm not using a phone , so

Last edited by noyd666; 01-05-2017 at 04:49 AM..

Old 01-05-2017, 02:58 AM #33
bucketswithsoil
support your local surfboard builder...

bucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyd666 View Post
cant get photos through just comes up with=undefined?? fuk.
dude for sure ...what in the fuck....lol
bucketswithsoil is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2017, 03:19 AM #34
Red146

Red146 will become famous soon enoughRed146 will become famous soon enough
Nice!!
Red146 is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2017, 06:23 AM #35
t99

t99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyd666 View Post
cant get photos through just comes up with=undefined?? fuk.i'm not using a phone , so
Same here - "undefined" is what I get when trying to "insert image"
t99 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:47 PM #36
siftedunity
cant re Member

siftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud of
Are you gonna mend the search yet? Seems like the fundamentals are being over looked.
siftedunity is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:42 PM #37
t99

t99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to behold
To post a pic from my album, I have to open the album, select the pic I want, then "open image in new tab", then copy the url from the new tab, go to the thread I want, select the pic icon, paste in the address, delete the extra https://, and then post.

Last year, I only had to select "insert image" and choose the pic I wanted from my albums.
t99 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:36 PM #38
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by t99 View Post
Same here - "undefined" is what I get when trying to "insert image"
This is fixed for the classic version now.
Fixing the bug on one version screws up the other. lol.

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:41 PM #39
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by siftedunity View Post
Are you gonna mend the search yet? Seems like the fundamentals are being over looked.
I'm not sure what you mean.

Search seems to work fine for me. Can you provide more detail?

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2017, 01:34 AM #40
t99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
This is fixed for the classic version now.
Fixing the bug on one version screws up the other. lol.

When I made that 2nd post earlier today, it wasn't working, just tried it again now and it worked!
Makes posting some pics a lot easier.
Thanks!
t99 is offline Quote