What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zapotec from Norstar Genetics

Jojotdb

I'm looking for some info on Norstar Genetics Zapotec strain. I've searched around the internet and other forums and really can't find much, other than a brief description on their website. Looking for some info on flower time, taste, smell, high, etc. Pics of flowering or dried and cured, or even a grow journal would be nice. I've been sitting on these beans for about 4 months and would like to know some things to expect if I pop these for my next run. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thnx

Breadwizard

Nobody has much information on this one? The parentage looked promising, so I grabbed a pack, but I'm not scheduled to run them for another year or so. The current plan is to do an open pollination of the pack I got, for some later F2 hunting, and cross some males to original delicatessen first lady.

mexweed

Veteran
expect the unexpected, if there isn't anything out there about it be the one to put stuff out there about it

Reactions: Rgd

Breadwizard

Here's one from of my Zapotec seedlings, just declared sex. Lots of interesting morphological features in this line. This one is fascinated on one branch, and the other has foliage varagation.
picture.php