Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > The Funk Lab

Thread Title Search
The Funk Lab Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2018, 11:24 PM #171
conlarazon

conlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

I saw it full, it should be called The Purple Funk Lab ...
GG # 4 you still enjoy that? Beautiful the Purple Congo I thought the picture was black and white, thank you Mustafunk

Reforma Agraria Chilena... Despenaliza
-------------------------------------------
D'l OssO, semillas para mi jardín.
conlarazon is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2018, 03:32 PM #172
Mustafunk
Vibes Collective

Mustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by conlarazon View Post
I saw it full, it should be called The Purple Funk Lab ...
GG # 4 you still enjoy that? Beautiful the Purple Congo I thought the picture was black and white, thank you Mustafunk
Haha yeah man lots of purples indeed... funny because in the past I never had many of them and now so many different shades of purple and black!

The GG#4 is not really my cup of tea... I just tested it because I was curious on all the hype and I often like to grow different kind of clones, so I have a good perspective of the genepool. It's a great commercial and productive one but I guess this type of high is not what I'm looking for. : D

On the other hand, this season I will be testing some different Oaxacan lines, along some others. And I'm receiving some other Mexicans from Morelos area very soon. I'm excited on doing some interesting combinations as well, just trying to find my own Grail as I explore different plants, if you know what I mean.

Here you have some not-purple ones... I'm still messing around with this Mexican '77 beauty, I've kept clones since the last repro wasn't very succesful. It took much longer to finish than I was expecting! But I'm fascinated by this untamed oldschool mexican cultivar.

Leaves are so delicate and thin.

Mustafunk is online now Quote

20 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:35 PM #173
Gr33nSanta

Following!

Old 07-09-2018, 03:35 PM #174
Mustafunk
Vibes Collective

Mustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant future
Because the plant is so airy, the seed production isn't that nice with this one. That along with the long flowering time makes it tricky to grow but the smell is so spicy and interesting. Reminds me to some Hazes or Caribbean genetics.

Some tiny leaves have some trichomes as well.

Best.
Mustafunk is online now Quote

22 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:17 PM #175
herbgreen

herbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to all
That delicate green Mexican leaf with that purple stone!

1977 Mexican from Guerrero/Morelos area right?

Thanks for sharing these!

Make some great sensimilla for sure....

How long did they end up taking to finish up?

Last edited by herbgreen; 07-09-2018 at 11:27 PM..
herbgreen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:10 AM #176
conlarazon

conlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of light
We continue looking for our Grail, yes Sir !!

Reforma Agraria Chilena... Despenaliza
-------------------------------------------
D'l OssO, semillas para mi jardín.
conlarazon is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 09:56 AM #177
oldbootz

oldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud of
That PM is the bane of my life. Russets broads spiders, they don't come close to how painful PM can be. So we found this stuff and it works really well https://www.fargro.co.uk/products/agr.../aq10/aq10.asp
https://www.biogard.it/index.php/en/p...ion/fungicides

We use it along side neem spray (in veg) and calcium carbonate spray (pH 11 for leaf surface). Even then, we need to use plants that have some natural resistance to it.

So when I have been breeding with swazi I have deliberately selected PM resistant plants to use so that I can start resistance in a seed population and select further resistance from there. We have 3 clone plants now that we can use that don't get PM at all.

For making seeds its not really an issue. But if you grow at all to sell it can be a huge problem.

We just tried some PNG and all 3 plants were covered to to bottom with PM, so now I cant even test these, have to try at another location.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:50 PM #178
3rdEye
Alchemical Botanist

3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all
Still following along. Great work with these new plants Mustafunk!

Old 07-25-2018, 11:03 PM #179
Thcvhunter

Thcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to all
Brilliant work in pollinating Zamal with the more sexually stable Jamaican.
They definitely compliment each other very well.

How do you like the Zamal x Jamaican compared to the Haze x Jamaican?
Their difference in color is absolutely striking.

Much respect to Beanz. He really is carrying the flag.

Much Love
~T
Thcvhunter is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2019, 12:28 AM #180
Raralator

Raralator is on a distinguished road
Hi Rubio i am very passionnante and i am living in Madrid . Can i come to visit ?
It will be a pleasure
Thanks
Raralator is offline Quote