Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > AliGee Seed Collective pics

Thread Title Search
AliGee Seed Collective pics Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2015, 08:58 PM #41
aligee

aligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
I was asking. Do you test them before sending them off to retailers? I am not trying to be a dick, as I stated, I just honestly want to know why the prices are so high. Like why would I pay that for beans that are new to market? I know why I would spend that with serious seeds, so why would I for your beans? Fill me in bro!
seeds are tested by various farmers indoors and outdoors, if you did a lil research on my gear, my work speaks for itself. my beans are not massed produced period, unlike most seed companies out there, i would never recommend serious seeds or compare my work to any commercial seed company like them or anyone else, ive yet to have one complaint,ZERO, (no intersexed traits, no poor germination rates, no sub par phenos,) in the last five years plus ive been releasing seeds, i take alot of pride in the quality of all my selections, all beans are hand selected by me, never outsourced, we are a small collective of farmers at AliGee Seed Collective, have a great day!
aligee is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:05 PM #42
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
That's all I was looking for. I'm sure some others will like that info as well.

I'll do some research and try one out. Cool that it is a small batch op, without major resources it is very difficult to maintain quality on a large scale. Sounds like you are living the dream!

Grow on!
Lester Beans is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:23 PM #43
SourDank

SourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of light
I've yet to see anything but flame from Aligee's beans, always on point. Nice to see you over here, saw your forum was gone at the other spot lol. One of a couple to disappear recently.
SourDank is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2015, 09:37 PM #44
aligee

aligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to allaligee is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourDank View Post
I've yet to see anything but flame from Aligee's beans, always on point. Nice to see you over here, saw your forum was gone at the other spot lol. One of a couple to disappear recently.
Thanks I appreciate that, yes not to bring drama here, ill just say this once but Logic stole all the beans of mine he has listed on his site, i wouldnt dare purchase anything from that website, BUYER BEWARE!
aligee is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2015, 10:24 PM #45
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by siftedunity View Post
they look dank, nice crosses. the gsc forum bx2 doesn't look much like the forum cut but looks nice.
I could be wrong, but that forum bx2 look like an outdoor plant. I think it's a spitting image of the cut, but that's just my opinion. Most if not all strains look a little different outside than hey do indoors.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:53 PM #46
aligee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I could be wrong, but that forum bx2 look like an outdoor plant. I think it's a spitting image of the cut, but that's just my opinion. Most if not all strains look a little different outside than hey do indoors.
correct that pic is from a outdoor forum bx2, and i agree the female forum bx2 are a spitting image of the mom, ive selected a male that resembles the mom forum cut in every way, he will be used in a few crosses this coming year,
aligee is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2015, 11:55 PM #47
SourDank

SourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by aligee View Post
Thanks I appreciate that, yes not to bring drama here, ill just say this once but Logic stole all the beans of mine he has listed on his site, i wouldnt dare purchase anything from that website, BUYER BEWARE!
I sent that dude my money once, the first and last time that'll happen. It just sucks because there are a few breeders on there that I'd like to try like golden lion that you can't get elsewhere. What can you do, at least your beans are everywhere now bro.
SourDank is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2015, 12:01 AM #48
true grit

true grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nicetrue grit is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by aligee View Post
For sure theres some nice Dank in those S1 they went super fast! i still remember the moment we met lol i was super stoned, i still fill like a dumbass lol, got plenty of beans to share with you G, still want to try some of your gear/selections one day!
Stay Up!
Im stoked on em, been making rosin lately so some fruity pebble terp for it sounds like the bizness. Lol shit i think we were all pretty stoned...it was an OG smokeout and everybody was lit! Great to finally meet you and Goo tho!

Shoot im probably the slowest on the gear being made, but i definitely got ya bud!! Running some fem test gear now, and collecting a grip of pollen off buncha dudes and ladies for some late 2015/early 2016 projects.
true grit is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2015, 07:43 AM #49
Rainman
The revolution will not be televised.....

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Always liked what ive seen from your selections Aligee. Glad to see you still around getin the fire out to folks.
"As Wall Street goes, so goes the nation. And here's a look at the closing numbers – racism's up, human rights are down, peace is shaky, war items are hot - the House claims all ties. Jobs are down, money is scarce – and common sense is at an all-time low with heavy trading." - GSH

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Rainman is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2015, 06:38 PM #50
yahooman

yahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the roughyahooman is a jewel in the rough
does froot loops smell like froot loops?what does the flintstones smell/taste like?both strains sound dank bro!
i just ordered fruit loops from stax,whether i get them is another question
yahooman is offline Quote