What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything's gone Mental... Mental Floss cross thread!

there goes edro

Veteran
GDP/ Querkle x MF #3

GDP/ Querkle x MF #3

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#3 appears to have the same structure as #1, just vegged slightly quicker.

there goes edro

Veteran
Got one more lady out of the GDP/ Querkle x MF to show off but my batteries were low. I will post up the last pheno later. #6 girl is taller than the other ladies with side branching that has almost caught up to the main branch. The Gdp/ Querkle likes to grow wider than taller and I can definitely see that in how this cross grows also. One of my S.A.B X Mental Floss ladies is the biggest plant in the garden. More pics coming shortly IC!

there goes edro

Veteran
Big queen S.A.B x MF #4

Big queen S.A.B x MF #4

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She's the biggest lady in the garden surpassing GDP/Querkle x MF #6 as of today! These are a little beat up due to me swatting house flies around them.

there goes edro

Veteran
S.A.B x MF #1

S.A.B x MF #1

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

To be honest I still don't know the sex of this plant! I assume it was a girl when the balls appeared on the rest of the boys. Makes me wished I would have hung on to the MF F2s #4 I killed. Oh well, we'll see!

there goes edro

Veteran
MF F2S #2

MF F2S #2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

One of my favs in the garden. These last sets of pics were taken 3 days ago. Budsites have developed considerably since.

there goes edro

Veteran
GDP/ Querkle x MF #2

GDP/ Querkle x MF #2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This is the no stretch pheno here. One of my favorites growing so far but I really won't form a true opinion until everything is smoked. Enjoy!

there goes edro

Veteran
S.A.B x MF #4

S.A.B x MF #4

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here's what S.A.B x MF #4 aka the queen looks like as of today. However she is longer the biggest or tallest in the garden any longer she does have the frostiest buds at the moment. Her sister S.A.B x MF #2 would be the biggest all around and the MF F2s #3 would be the tallest. Seems to be Thai like in my opinion but I'm no expert. I'll show all of the ladies eventually. Enjoy!

there goes edro

Veteran
S.A.B X MF #2 aka princess

S.A.B X MF #2 aka princess

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She's probably just a hair taller than the queen but her buds are not as developed of frosty right now. She's always been one of my favorites so I'm rooting for her!

there goes edro

Veteran
GDP/ Querkle x MF #1

GDP/ Querkle x MF #1

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#1 & #3 are very similar at this point. With #1 having shorter distance between nodes. Both smell of incense.

there goes edro

Veteran
GDP/ Querkle x MF #2 aka the no stretch pheno

GDP/ Querkle x MF #2 aka the no stretch pheno

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Shortest lady in the garden but probably the most unique. She didn't stretch much and has a more musky smell to her buds than the incense smell the other 4 girls put out. Not really to frosty but that may change shortly. I ended up with 10 girls when it was said and done so I'll show the other 5 tomorrow. 2 MF F2s ladies. One Thai leaning saliva lady and one Indica leaning pheno that starting to pack some weight on her buds. 3 S.A.B x MF ladies. 3 different phenos. #4 The Queen seems to lean towards the S.A.B side of things. Buds haven't started stacking yet but damn are they covered with trichs! #2 The Princess has the biggest buds at the moment. No where near as frosty as the queen but trichs are improving. S.A.B X MF #5 appears to lean towards the Bubba side. Buds smell like musk and coffee. She didn't stretch much at first but is still reaching to the sky as we speak. Was the smallest in the garden a couple of weeks ago.

Latest posts

Latest posts