What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything's gone Mental... Mental Floss cross thread!

there goes edro

Veteran
100% germ rate!

100% germ rate!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Everything's ready to put in dirt! First pic is Mental Floss F2s, second GDP/ Querkle x MF, lastly got Sweet Afghani Bubba x MF. S.A.B is my cross of Sweet Afghani Delight and Bubba Kush. To be continued........

there goes edro

Veteran
2 weeks from sprout

2 weeks from sprout

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First pic is all 6 S.A.B X MF. Second picture is all 6 GDP/ Querkle x MF. Last is MF F2s. The Mental Floss F2s are the smallest of the bunch for right now. I guess the other crosses are showing some hybrid vigor huh?

there goes edro

Veteran
The MF pollen definitely did its thing! Lots of blueberry looking phenos to be found. The MF influence is undeniable. The GDP/Querkle x MF crosses intrigues me the most at this point but only time will tell. I'll post up some progress pics next week. Until then smoke good, eat good and be good IC!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First pic is a throwback from last week showing off a purple stem on GDP/ Querkle x MF.
Second picture is of the two suspected male MF F2s.
Last pic shows the unsexed MF F2s. I think I can see a female preflower on MF F2s #1 but still not quite sure yet.

there goes edro

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#1 and #4 are confirmed males. #2, #3, and #6 haven't shown sex as of yet but suspecting #2 and #6 are girls and #3 possibly male. #3 starting to show sex just to under developed for me to tell yet. All plants should have shown sex by next update. #5 is the first confirmed girl! Love her structure. Been vegging with hps for a couple of years now, almost forgot how that blue spectrum t5 lights give you such tight nodes!

there goes edro

Veteran
S.A.B X MENTAL FLOSS WEEK 3

S.A.B X MENTAL FLOSS WEEK 3

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#1, #2, #5 unsexed. #3 confirmed male. #4 and #6 starting to show. 90% sure #6 is female. Not so sure with #4 more like wishful thinking! Should have a accurate sex on all plants by next update.

there goes edro

Veteran
3 out of my 5 GDP/ Querkle x MF ladies

3 out of my 5 GDP/ Querkle x MF ladies

picture.php

I know it's been a minute so I figured I would post a little update. Ended up with 13 girls and 5 males. Killed off all males and flowering out 12 ladies. GDP/ Querkle x MF has caught my eye from the very beginning. Been a pleasure to grow. 5 females and one male. Went 1 female and 4 males on the first 5 I popped a while back. The one female I did get was way behind the others so she got flowered very small but still gave me a very decent yield so I'm really excited to see various phenos now that I have more than one girl. I'll post up all the ladies soon so stay tuned!!!!!

C

chris harris

Nice project you got going there. Those all look great, nice and stocky.

there goes edro

Veteran
Nice project you got going there. Those all look great, nice and stocky.

Thanks for the kind words! I love the structure on these ladies! The MF F2s have been a little more picky for the most part. Must be from the Blueberry side of things but I do have one MF lady that's going to be a giant! The only girl that doesn't look like blueberry. More saliva looking leaves. She was so vigorous during vegging that I'm sure I thought it was male. The very first preflower looked like balls but it's a girl. I came extremely close to chopping her but I know in the past I rushed and have killed ladies by not being patient. Extensive pic session coming!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
MF F2S #2

MF F2S #2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

MF F2s #2. This was the one I thought was a boy but just a vigorous growing girl! Her structure is poised for a good yield. Or at least I hope.

C

chris harris

Wow, good thing you didn't chop her. That looks very nice. Will be interesting to see her flower out, looks like she is built to yield well. Keep up the good work.

there goes edro

Veteran
^ The last 3 pics I posted were of my MF F2s #5. This one and other last MF girl I kept around for flowering lean towards the Blueberry side of things. You can see the purple stripes on the side of these ladies. Don't have the nice branching that #2 has.

there goes edro

Veteran
MF F2S #3

MF F2S #3

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This pheno favors #5 just a little bit smaller and didn't veg as quick. #5 leaves are huge and also was the deepest purple seedling I ever saw! Hopefully they put out some nice colors towards the end of flowering. First night of 12/12 was yesterday.

there goes edro

Veteran
GDP/ Querkle x MF #5

GDP/ Querkle x MF #5

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Probably leaning towards #5 being my fav from this cross. Just love how those nodes just stack on top of each other!

Latest posts

Latest posts