What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything's gone Mental... Mental Floss cross thread!

there goes edro

Veteran
MF leaning pheno of SDK x Mental Floss

MF leaning pheno of SDK x Mental Floss

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

there goes edro

Veteran
SDK x Mental Floss the 50/50 pheno

SDK x Mental Floss the 50/50 pheno

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

As you can see from the first pics decided to bend the double tops over and make the plant into a cross shape so they can get more light. The buds seem to thank me for it! The GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss buds have giant calyxes and looks like it comes from outer space. The two SDK X MENTAL FLOSS phenos both look like some old skool throwback bud! The Mental Floss leaning SDK X MENTAL FLOSS has fairly fluffy buds and the 50/ 50 pheno buds are much more dense but are starting to resemble each other as the MF leaning pheno has put on weight.

there goes edro

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Love the bud structure on this unique lady! Would you all say that those krazy foxtails are from the Blueberry side of things? She really wants to color up some too but my temps are on the high side at the moment. Can't wait to run some of these during the fall/winter. I am looking very forward to partaking in her buds! Enjoy!

there goes edro

Veteran
A little color trying to show GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss buds finishing up

A little color trying to show GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss buds finishing up

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

there goes edro

Veteran
looking very nice mate..

whats the smoke report on her?

Taste is earthy/hash but will get better with some cure time. Heavy indica stone. Either glues you to the couch or sends you off for a nice nap. I'll chime in with a little more detail in a couple of weeks on all 3 MF plants which are in the curing jars.

Taste is earthy/hash but will get better with some cure time. Heavy indica stone. Either glues you to the couch or sends you off for a nice nap. I'll chime in with a little more detail in a couple of weeks on all 3 MF plants which are in the curing jars.

sounds right up my alley.. love the couch lock nap time indica..

and again great thread mate have enjoyed the ride along and to see all your awesome pics..

there goes edro

Veteran
Sorry for the delay. I'm ready to report on the GDP/Querkle x Mental Floss smoke experience. Buds are of medium density 1 -10 I'd say 6. A sweet incense smell can be smelled once the jar is opened. Tasted just the same as it smelled. Not as strong as the SDK x Mental Floss 50/ 50 pheno but packed a decent mixed high. Head and body effects. Relaxing and enjoyable. Good for any time smoke. Wife is a major pot snob and when first sampling she commented on how good it was. Def looking forward to looking through more of these. I'm looking for something that will have that grape taste from the GDP side of things.

there goes edro

Veteran
On 6/22 put 6 Mental Floss F2s, 6 S.A.B x Mental Floss, and 6 GDP/ Querkle x MF in a damp paper towel. As of yesterday evening tails were emerging. Most should be ready for dirt this evening. Extremely excited to see what lurks in these MF crosses and F2s! All my Icmag gers are welcome to tag along!

Truthful

I have some Mental Floss x SunSour F2 seeds from Trich inspector I need to pop.... wonder what happened to one of my favorite Canucks?