What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the WHAT have U learned from the WIFE thread

Gry

the value of a call and response tradition and/or one can not ever say I love you often enough.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
The Love of my life..My wife..

The Love of my life..My wife..

Love it.

I hate to think where I'd be now without my wife...

I was pretty wild in the 60's and 70's... I was kinda fucked up after the Nam and I was starting to get my shit together when I met my wife.

She is the Love of my life, surely the best thing to happen me. It was Love at first sight for me. I knew if I could win her my life would be worth living.

I finished college, cut my hair and became very successful. I've tried to give her everything she ever wanted. I think we made it.

Now I am battling cancer and she is the most important person in my life.

My wife and I have been together for about 40 years :party: Gotta Love her. Just talks a little much.

Latest posts

Latest posts