Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > How this site works......

Thread Title Search
How this site works...... Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2011, 10:03 AM #41
hippydan

hippydan will become famous soon enoughhippydan will become famous soon enoughhippydan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrus Rose View Post
would be nice to have a slimmer trimmed version of IC ...for us that are on limited 3G wireless network access & mobile devices that get
throttled often .

time for page on Yahoo Finance to load = .5sec
time for IC page to load= 15secs to 1min

;(

(not always IC's fault , but is a burden with so much content & pics to load)
Someone could likely make an app for that, and IC wouldn't have to spend resources on it. I've got apps for reading other forums and they're great. It cuts all the extra out and you can still get your "fix".

Old 03-22-2011, 10:20 AM #42
Jaymer
Back-9-Guerrilla☠

Jaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really nice
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this forum when I did and think it's awesome to be able to b.s. with nice people, study grows, share grows, keep up with hot genetics, and scoop proven seeds all from the same family. Thanks for all you have done and continue Gypsy ICmag

Old 03-22-2011, 10:45 AM #43
Madrus Rose
post 69

Madrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really nice
Gypsie is an "Original Gypsy" gangster & it all started when he was very young...

just run a post~search here for "perambulator" & you'll see !

( you'll all love the fedora or "pork pie hat" , i guarantee !)

hehe

tx hippie dan for the suggestion ...

Last edited by Madrus Rose; 03-22-2011 at 11:01 AM..
Madrus Rose is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2011, 04:04 PM #44
FreezerBoy
Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training

FreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrus Rose View Post
would be nice to have a slimmer trimmed version of IC ...for us that are on limited 3G wireless network access & mobile devices that get
throttled often .

time for page on Yahoo Finance to load = .5sec
time for IC page to load= 15secs to 1min

;(

(not always IC's fault , but is a burden with so much content & pics to load)
Dude, you are one hardcore fan I don't even like viewing on my 13" laptop.
FreezerBoy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:38 PM #45
skuffgirl

skuffgirl is on a distinguished road
ditto...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskind View Post
.....walking behind you still...
thank you for everything you do, Gypsy
skuffgirl is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2011, 02:02 AM #46
burning_red
eyes that shine...

burning_red will become famous soon enoughburning_red will become famous soon enough
popping in to say thanks to GN and the whole crew
quite simply the best site on the internet and thats why I support the place....it's given me endless hours of reading material and most importantly up-to-date knowledge about how to grow the best buds on the planet

Sláinte

Nemesis
burning_red is offline Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 11:29 AM #47
Madrus Rose
post 69

Madrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really niceMadrus Rose is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezerBoy View Post
Dude, you are one hardcore fan I don't even like viewing on my 13" laptop.
No , am with Virgin 3G on a nice Toshiba PC ( intel Core i3 processor) ...not such a hardcore fan of IC tho as once was, if just for the shear difficulty & slowness of navigation alone , its a very fatiguing site most of the time <g

Old 04-15-2011, 10:25 PM #48
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Thank you Gyspy so much for this site and taking the risk to send us seeds. I joined a year and a half ago as a total noob and now I know how to grow high quality medicine. I love the freebie concept and to be honest I don't think I have given out any of my freebies but I have given away about 20 seeds I bought. It seems most times I end up more excited about the freebies than the ones I ordered.
Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2011, 06:35 PM #49
zomb

Sencerely hope contributing that kind a spirit in future! Outstanding- Cant believe we still fight this battle anno 2011. Alcoholics, cigerattes etc. are legeal to buy almost everywhere! I wanna be free, and my plants too!- im quite sure we share the same passion, and know there is something about it that gives meaning to life

If one day the plant is set free for individual persons to judge instead off by law forbidden to grow or intake, Gypsy will have great influenze of the genpool that survives... What other plant delivers such variety in stimulating human senses?!

Old 08-16-2011, 02:32 AM #50
Green and Gold

Green and Gold will become famous soon enoughGreen and Gold will become famous soon enough
Just found and read this thread and wanted to say thanks and I'm happy to be here.
Started growing the herb superb before there was an internet and never imagined sitting here typing into a forum like this, or any of the other things that are going on in 2011.......

Much respect to Gypsy and everyone else involved here.
Green and Gold is offline Quote