Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

Thread Title Search
The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2012, 09:41 PM #41
slausongardens

slausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the rough
ghost og

slausongardens is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:44 PM #42
slausongardens

slausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the rough
diablo og (i took some clones off this couple days ago so its lookin pretty thin)

Old 12-10-2012, 10:00 PM #43
tocksick
Banned

tocksick has a spectacular aura abouttocksick has a spectacular aura abouttocksick has a spectacular aura about
damn slaus thats quite the collection you have there!! props homie
tocksick is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 10:06 PM #44
OrganicBuds
Banned

OrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud of
Edit:

Last edited by OrganicBuds; 12-12-2012 at 05:30 AM..
OrganicBuds is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 10:42 PM #45
Greyskull
Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason

Greyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant future
Valley OG Kush
...from my friend Smoke Trees

I hope these pictures are okay

great thread jack.

Greyskull is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:23 PM #46
slausongardens

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicBuds View Post
I need a nice OG for my stable, this thread has some great strains in it. Anybody have a favorite?
you around socal? you grow organically? i have a sweet spot for organic growers, they get everything they ask for haha this skywalker might be my fave right now. but theres a few man. pm me.

greyskull - that valley looks just like mines. i love it. still is almost dead on to the tahoe to me.. gotta wait to see the buds though. just took 20 cuts.

people better give me my due cuz im not into posting pics, im just doing this cuz jack the god grower asked haha.

platinum og (people say theres a bunch but theres only one i know and its the flame, thick ass branching which is a god send for og's, extra yield, just a bit more indicaish, like more kushy then chemmy namean? might be my commerical go to cut, stays so pretty, it aint rare though its everywhere)

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:24 PM #47
slausongardens

white fire 3 (not sure this is the real deal either, my boy grew, not the best but it wasnt that stinky, mines looking like the real deal and stinky we'll see once its chopped and dried, hope its the real #3, what do yall think, especially you jack, i know you know this cut)

this one needed water after my vacation but hopefully people can tell off how bushy it looks. bout to strip it down for cuts.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:37 PM #48
slausongardens

3 kings (og x sour x headband, its blurry but whatevs, cant wait to see this baby bud)

a certain bad ass shop in the valley is passing this cut out, i was surprised to see it, the dude handling the cuts there is real cool. knowledgable fella, he'll go in the back and get u something special sometimes.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:42 PM #49
N-P-Kali

N-P-Kali has a spectacular aura aboutN-P-Kali has a spectacular aura aboutN-P-Kali has a spectacular aura aboutN-P-Kali has a spectacular aura aboutN-P-Kali has a spectacular aura about
Greyskull
Hey Grown out. Nice pictures.
Slauson, that is quite the collection.

"G" and PK Day 20

"G" aka Skywalker Day 72 Harvest. Sloppy, Drunk, and falling all over themselves
N-P-Kali is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:48 PM #50
slausongardens

diamond og (this ones a good producer, stacks better then most og's, its losing health but ill bring it back)

i used to always pass on the diamond but its a good commerical og if youre trying to make a buck yaknow cuz its still fuely dank, but grows easier, stacks better and yields more, if you see it grab it its not rare at all. i wonder the history on it, i think its been around for a while.

valley og (this cut was made famous by them badass san diegos finest boys, i think ape is the man that passed it around originally, valley i assume stands for san fernando valley but different from sfv og)

this is one of the better ones, insane buds, super stinky.

5 members found this post helpful.