Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

Thread Title Search
The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2012, 11:23 AM #21
slausongardens

slausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the rough
cypress hill og clone shot

sac og (soul assassins cut)

slausongardens is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 11:24 AM #22
slausongardens

slausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the roughslausongardens is a jewel in the rough
b real og

i wanted to see if these were all the same or not. apparently theyre all different. dont know but flower but all look very different. the b reals kinda cool. regular dank og. not a super crazy og but it grows cool, not all stupid like most. thats important to me cuz og's annoy the shit outta me.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:30 AM #23
slausongardens

818 og (supposedly og kush x sour d x platinum bubba, might be more then one but thats what i was told the original 818 og is)

the infamous irene. just a clone but better then nada. hopefully flower pics within 3 months.

if you can tell that this is not irene by this pic please say so. i dont have a clue what irene even is.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:42 AM #24
slausongardens

triangle kush

ive noticed sometimes it does this funny thing with lower leaves. actually the lower blades on the leaf.. maybe its some kind of slight dificiency but sometimes they get all wicked like a smily face.. the bottom blades that is.. theyll look all evil. kinda like this.. thats not it but kinda like that. its on a few of my other ones. anyone elses triangle do that at all? cuz this very well could not be the legit triangle kush, im trying to confirm but might have to wait till flower. i dont say somethings legit until i know for sure or at least test it and think so. i dont just take someone word, some people but most people nah

space jam og (dont know shit about this but its a real clone. closely held around the valley, no idea why it has such a badass name like space jam but we'll see what its aboot)

Old 12-10-2012, 11:55 AM #25
slausongardens

king louie xiii og (i have 2 different ones, 3 kinda but really 2, pretty sure this is the real one, the other ones bomb but doesnt look like the real ones ive seen, this one does)

true og (ive flowered this one out a few times, love it. weak yield and stupid viney ass plant but insane og buds)

usually kicks 3 bladers early but not this specific one. its one of my favorites. came from eser, i think hes had it for a while and is one of his favorites. hes spread the true og around pretty good.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:03 PM #26
slausongardens

venus og (dont know nathan bout it but usually the planetarys are the fire dank)

slauson og kush (an old og kush that just went by the name og kush in the early 00's, friend paid big frog skins for it in like 04 or 05.. i call it slauson og to seperate it, gotta name one right, everyone else does lol its just og kush though, a lot like the true)

its a viney stretchy ass bitch of the finest og buds, ima pass it around like a mufucko now.. i know theres pm on it too i dont wanna hear about it.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:21 PM #27
slausongardens

fire og #1 (i have two different fire og's, no clue if its norcal fire, raskals fire cut, a pheno of raskals fire og bx, something from swerves raskal og, no clue, would be super if it was the real raskal fire cut)

fire og #2 (this one definitely isnt raskals fire cut, got this at a shop, prolly the typical fire og that goes around, looks nice though)

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:30 PM #28
growcodile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmayoffer View Post
Here is WHITE FIRE #43 this was found after popping hundreds of seeds we did a run where we took 2 rooms each room was 20 lights . We found many different phenos most had a 50/50 mix of White and Fire some a little more some a little less out of those seeds we kept White Fire# 27, White Fire #37, White Fire, #43, White Fire # 80, White Fire # 94 we spent the next few runs running only these phenos , All where completly different but each one was special. But one stood above the rest and it was White Fire #43. Its like if you took the Fire Og and the SFV OG and then put them together then gave them steroids. BIG FAT CHUNKY LEMON FUEL OG FUNK. And to top it off she tested 30% Thc. She is special and I will forever keep her close.
great thread, great pics ... are you sure with the 30% ??

@slausongardens:

crazy collection!

sorry but some blurred pics look like you have a pest prob .. thrips ?

Old 12-10-2012, 12:30 PM #29
slausongardens

sweet & sour og (dont know nothing bout this one but i have seen it a year or two ago, sounds nice though cant wait to see nugs.) i know it looks shitty but i got it like that, it'll be perfect in no time.

jupiter (this one isnt rare or anything but is always super bomb. always like 60 an 1/8)

Old 12-10-2012, 12:43 PM #30
slausongardens

emerald og (this is from emerald triangle seed company, they never released this one but they gave the clone to the person i got it from, this is what they used to make their emerald jack)

im going to sleep now, ill do a butt ton more tomorrow im just getting sleepy and its cold as a shit

3 members found this post helpful.