Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums! Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 08:58 PM #41
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
what a historic day!

thanks for making this possible Gypsy and many thanks Skip for making it happen.

that tou8b was my least favorite part of being a mod

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:19 PM #42
NE_GROWER_978

Location: Gotta Step Your Game Up To Keep Your Rep Up. Boston
NE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to all
glad this came around! good move for the site. i do like to give cred were it is due

Old 03-15-2012, 09:37 PM #43
Homer J Pimpin

isn't it amazing how such a small gracious gesture such as lifting a restriction
can considerably change the atmosphere round here........Great move.........

Old 03-15-2012, 09:39 PM #44
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Well besides cali connect and subcool is there anyone else who this pertains to?

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy

Old 03-15-2012, 09:39 PM #45
TANITO

TANITO has disabled reputation
Thumbs up ALLELUIA...

BETTER LATE...THAN NEVER

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:47 PM #46
CaptainTrips

CaptainTrips will become famous soon enoughCaptainTrips will become famous soon enough
A great move for sure... one of the worst policies around here changed for the better.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:49 PM #47
Easygrowing

Easygrowing is a glorious beacon of lightEasygrowing is a glorious beacon of lightEasygrowing is a glorious beacon of lightEasygrowing is a glorious beacon of lightEasygrowing is a glorious beacon of lightEasygrowing is a glorious beacon of lightEasygrowing is a glorious beacon of lightEasygrowing is a glorious beacon of lightEasygrowing is a glorious beacon of lightEasygrowing is a glorious beacon of lightEasygrowing is a glorious beacon of light
yes thats Good style Gypsy ! people will always find the best,no matter what..Have to smoke one on that !
det var pokkers !

smoke it-before your neighbours smokes it.

The "key" 2 a life,with succes. is-live a life-there is memorable to live.
Bruce lee..agree...and shame on us..But good Spain !! your the best..hmmmm..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:35 PM #48
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of light
This should have been DONE a long time ago!

ROCK ON !!!

SGS

Old 03-15-2012, 10:38 PM #49
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
so does this mean w/ can finally get sum.... BeanH0 seeds stocked @ a bay/b00 near U......

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~

Old 03-15-2012, 11:01 PM #50
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
All things mature in time...in spite all things, for ICm to truly be a home for ALL cannabis, this had to change. I am going to sprout my Qleaner now that I can share my experiences openly...

Gypsy...glad to see this change of heart/mindset. Proud of you...honestly. Where ever you went, it must be doing some good on your soul! Cheers and thank you for this...

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Last edited by dank.frank; 03-16-2012 at 03:16 AM.. Reason: missing the random chat sesh...keep well brother!

3 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed