Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Canon MPE 65mm Macro Images

Thread Title Search
Canon MPE 65mm Macro Images Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2012, 04:11 PM #41
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
the amber glands just pop right out at you!
unclefishstick is offline Quote

Old 03-09-2012, 12:04 AM #42
plastochron

plastochron will become famous soon enoughplastochron will become famous soon enoughplastochron will become famous soon enough
Amazing pics, Doob. I am especially impressed by the relatively wide range that you are able to keep in focus. On the microscopy camera I use you can almost never get as broad a focal point as the human eye sees, but you have nailed it.

- Proverbs 8:19
plastochron is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2012, 05:40 PM #43
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Plasto many thanks..I'm learning it man!
Today this is Doobie's Strawberry, you'll find many of the strains are hard to tell from one another when looking at macros. They're very similar under close inspection. All for now..DD

Old 03-14-2012, 03:31 AM #44
Ruosk

Ruosk has a spectacular aura aboutRuosk has a spectacular aura aboutRuosk has a spectacular aura aboutRuosk has a spectacular aura aboutRuosk has a spectacular aura about
Doobie, you rule! Do you do any focus stacking, or just shoot with a very small aperture?

Old 03-14-2012, 04:05 AM #45
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant future
FiveLeggedGoat has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Amazing as always!

I've admired your work for the 6+ years I've been coming to IC, Doobie.

You do what you do, and you do it well. Thanks for all of the great photos over the years!

FiveLeggedGoat is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:30 AM #46
Smurf
stoke this joint

Smurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud of
Wow,, beautiful DD!!

There isn't any more I could say that hasn't already been said,, much respect to you DD.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:23 PM #47
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
New page..new pixels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruosk View Post
Doobie, you rule! Do you do any focus stacking, or just shoot with a very small aperture?
Rousk I've tried stacking with poor results due to my improper set up..didn't have the right tripod for it. Aprature..I'm all over the place with it..thanks for asking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveLeggedGoat View Post
Amazing as always!
I've admired your work for the 6+ years I've been coming to IC, Doobie.
You do what you do, and you do it well. Thanks for all of the great photos over the years!
5LG many thanks..how long have we been here now? LOL...yup been a good journey,Cheers..DD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
Wow,, beautiful DD!!
There isn't any more I could say that hasn't already been said,, much respect to you DD.
Thank you Smurf..it's so humbling to see Peeps like you over and over in my threads..thanks for posting.

Today..since we flipped to a new page let's have new pixels. Tom Hill's X-18 made the grade...thanks for your views and posts..DD

comming from this dry X-18 bud:

...are these macros....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:37 PM #48
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Every pixel is just amazing Doobie
Thank you for the continuing amazement and enjoyment mate
b00m is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 06:19 PM #49
WasntMe
Saw me bang'n on the sofa...

WasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really nice
DD .... if you are interested, here is the link to the "Magic Lantern" firmware, much like the CHDK firmware I use on P&S, that you can use on your Canon 50D. You can then just run a DOF stacking script to get your shots ...shouldn't have to adjust the tripod at all. ...

If you are interested: https://magiclantern.wikia.com/wiki/M..._Firmware_Wiki
WasntMe is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 08:02 PM #50
DoobieDuck

WasntMe hey buddy, I'm about ready to try this-though I might need your help. I have downloaded the firmware but have not installed it. I found these two videos explaing the technique:
Focus stacking video for magic lantern https://vimeo.com/5879032
Focus stacking with Magic lantern youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHVlxiWYKk
But it will be a week or two before I can get to working with it. I'm pretty sure one of my Canon lenses will work with it. And I'm pretty sure it will do wonders for my macros..thanks and Peace..DD

2 members found this post helpful.