Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Canon MPE 65mm Macro Images

Thread Title Search
Canon MPE 65mm Macro Images Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2012, 09:04 PM #21
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is online now Quote

Old 03-03-2012, 05:02 AM #22
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful as always doobs. hoping to get close to this quality with my new tamron 60mm f2. one day, one day.

ps its a true macro but i cant seem to get the size you get, do you crop and or blow them up at all ?
nameless is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2012, 05:14 AM #23
Corpsey
pollen dabber

Corpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to all
lovely as always doobie...

I saw a hummingbird outside my house yesterday and thought of you.
you should bring some prints to sell at goodkarma/215 market.

Keep up the macros!

R.I.P. Brother Elemental

Prop 215 compliant
Corpsey's organic room
Corpsey is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2012, 05:17 PM #24
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
...hoping to get close to this quality with my new tamron 60mm f2. one day, one day.

ps its a true macro but i cant seem to get the size you get, do you crop and or blow them up at all ?
Nameless the MPE does get me in closer than a 60mm will do for you. I do crop..that enlarges them some. I'd love to see what the Tamron does..have you posted them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourcorpse View Post
..you should bring some prints to sell at goodkarma/215 market...
YC if I can make a trip over I will have prints with me for sure...thanks..DD

Today a few more of the HazeDog....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:53 PM #25
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud of
amazing work brother
just amazing
these shot need to be hanging on the wall in a fancy frame on display somewhere like a museum
id buy 1 in a flash
peace

Old 03-03-2012, 10:31 PM #26
Shmoezer

Shmoezer is just really niceShmoezer is just really niceShmoezer is just really niceShmoezer is just really niceShmoezer is just really niceShmoezer is just really niceShmoezer is just really niceShmoezer is just really niceShmoezer is just really niceShmoezer is just really niceShmoezer is just really nice
ahhhh nice to see what you been up too<<<amazing shots man>>>did i hear someone say
"BOOK"?
Shmoezer is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2012, 03:00 AM #27
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickky View Post
very very nice

those black and whites look amazing, would be awesome to have a full size framed one in the house!!

gorgeous
i was also thinking this....i would love a larger poster sized image on my wall...maybe 3x4 feet on a canvas..

i know that you can print your own at walmart...you send your camera images to them via email or online..they print it out and send to local store for pickup....my buddy did this for a few pictures he took, costs under 100 bucks and the qualitys pretty good..
Yes4Prop215 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:45 AM #28
Dawn Patrol
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
Great stuff Doobieduck!

I'm pullin up a chair for this one.

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2012, 12:33 AM #29
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Wow what a great bunch we have gathering here..many thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd View Post
amazing work brother
just amazing
these shot need to be hanging on the wall in a fancy frame on display somewhere like a museum
id buy 1 in a flash
peace
Ojd an honor to have you say such things..yes I'm working on a place to offer them..not a museum though. Possibly when I perrish my art will be remembered in a meseum somewhere, thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmoezer View Post
ahhhh nice to see what you been up too<<<amazing shots man>>>did i hear someone say
"BOOK"?
Yes Shmoooooze I'm working on it..thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes4Prop215 View Post
i was also thinking this....i would love a larger poster sized image on my wall...maybe 3x4 feet on a canvas..

...the qualitys pretty good..
215 so nice to see you as well. After 35 years in the industry I assure you I've the knowledge and worked with some of the best labs...WalMart posters buddy are not in my future and will never be offered by me, I'm sorry. If and when my prints are offered they will be of the best quality and most likely rahter spendy. I'm looking at every avenue but I won't sacrafice quality. It's really tough nowdays finding the right lab and price range where general cannabis lovers can have them in thier homes....thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
Great stuff Doobieduck!

I'm pullin up a chair for this one.
The more the merrier....

Today my Stratocaster F3 from last fall..a little farther from the lens...peace...DD

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:56 AM #30
StoopheadFred

StoopheadFred will become famous soon enoughStoopheadFred will become famous soon enough
Absolutely wild! Great shots!
StoopheadFred is offline Quote