You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Schrom

Thread Title Search
Schrom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2012, 05:29 PM #31
The Revolution
Banned

The Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillBillbuds View Post
I have these sitting in my vault as well. Curious how others did with this cross? Seems to have potential...
Planning to start them soon?
The Revolution is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 08:37 PM #32
KillBillbuds

KillBillbuds is a jewel in the roughKillBillbuds is a jewel in the roughKillBillbuds is a jewel in the roughKillBillbuds is a jewel in the roughKillBillbuds is a jewel in the roughKillBillbuds is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revolution View Post
Planning to start them soon?
Considering...even though it sounds like it will be an 11 or 12 week flowering period. I will post a grow thread if I do!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:34 AM #33
fortragni
Renegade Gardener

fortragni will become famous soon enoughfortragni will become famous soon enoughfortragni will become famous soon enough
You wont be disappointed with schrom
The breeder preffered it at 82 days bloom.. try to wait until then i know it'll be hard

RENEGADE GARDENER / OUTLAW MEDICINE

Fort's Café
fortragni is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 12:39 AM #34
easyDaimoku

easyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of lighteasyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of lighteasyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of lighteasyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of lighteasyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of lighteasyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of lighteasyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of lighteasyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of lighteasyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of lighteasyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of lighteasyDaimoku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
nice!!
its been a minute since ive seen schrom. i heard its "angry weed" LOL. I def wanna try it haha
It is! Really intense man, crazy incense lemon flavor and just so happens to be one of my top 5 faves. I've tasted over 100 strains and I still distinctly reminisce about good ole Shrooomy's alleged creation.
easyDaimoku is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 11:38 AM #35
roll it large
Coco-grower

roll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of light
Schrom looks dank thanks for sharing

Peace

my 1000w multistrain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221877

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple & agent orange
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226020
roll it large is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 12:00 PM #36
Hazeo

Hazeo is a glorious beacon of lightHazeo is a glorious beacon of lightHazeo is a glorious beacon of lightHazeo is a glorious beacon of lightHazeo is a glorious beacon of lightHazeo is a glorious beacon of lightHazeo is a glorious beacon of lightHazeo is a glorious beacon of lightHazeo is a glorious beacon of lightHazeo is a glorious beacon of lightHazeo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-ro View Post
of all the lemon flavored hazy varieties out there like jack, trainwreck, snocap, slh...schrom bested them all by a long shot.
Thats sounds quite nice...

I like the name Schrom as well

But can someone tell us more about this plant?
Whats about the psrents, growth, flowering-time and taste???

Would be cewl to get some of these infos!

regards
Hazeo

*Disclaimer*
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All pictures and written informations are entirely cribbed, copied or fictious in nature, and in no mode, matter or form a realistic
illustration of my life. All posted content is for amusement intentions only!

--------------------------------------------

Hazeo is offline Quote

Old 04-09-2012, 10:15 PM #37
oceangrownkush

oceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xochipilli View Post
thanks!
Holy shit dude thats fucking beautiful.. I'm jelly.
oceangrownkush is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2012, 03:07 AM #38
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to all
tended the schrom x Molokai Frost few seasons ago and was the best hybrid I've worked............

ganj on.......
Mtn. Nectar is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2012, 03:08 AM #39
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to all
tended the schrom x Molokai Frost few seasons ago and is the best hybrid to date I've worked with............

ganj on.......
Mtn. Nectar is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2012, 03:49 AM #40
joejusttyped

Schrom is somethig I've wanted to smoke for a while now :0

Schrom x Molokai Frost sounds very lovely, any pics?