What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom

Xochipilli

just passing through, thought i'd roll up a spliff...

hey Mtn. Nectar :)

:dance013:

Attachments

• user251_pic44555_1299284919.jpg
    user251_pic44555_1299284919.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 15

Gremista

Colombian Gold x Romulan... OMFG.. looking awsome in the pics.. almost smellin teh dank from here hehe gratz for them girlz

guy fawkes

Veteran
pieces have a fem romulan x columbian gold fems, could be worth a look for those wanting to try something close to the schrom

well I thought I would research the SCHROM legend.. seeing you sent me some killer crosses i.e. schrom x haog

So I have 6 cups that have some mightly nice looking starts in them of this cross..

as long as they come close to the images of the schrom in your thread here then I will be very happy.

something tells me that I will be very happy with this cross

I havent grown either of the parents..HELLS ANGELS O,.G. OR THE SCHROM but Im sure Im gonna be happy..

great stuff..

dna sleestack is schrom x mean martian green,ive grown it a couple of times over the years,very nice flavor,almost hazy,reminds me alot of tga jack the ripper.amazing resin production,i belive its won at the legends of hashish dinner in amsterdam.its good stuff,

The Revolution

Veteran
Anyone grown the schrom x Molokai Frost? Was just gifted a cpl hundered of these from a friend, cant wait to check them out. I think the schrom should add some meat to the Frost. Already brainstorming a few hybrids to make. Schrom/Molokai frost x Lemon thai., maybe cross to a Lemon LarryOg/Lemon Thai

EllieGrows

Veteran
Im pretty familiar with growing schrom, hers flowers and extracts. She will drink up all the water and stretch to fill all the space. The high is intensely visual, great to be enjoyed outside during the day or for a psychedelic romp.

tumblr_mjj4k37ncp1ru0uypo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mec5tqcFGw1ru0uypo1_1280.jpg

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Anyone grown the schrom x Molokai Frost? Was just gifted a cpl hundered of these from a friend, cant wait to check them out. I think the schrom should add some meat to the Frost. Already brainstorming a few hybrids to make. Schrom/Molokai frost x Lemon thai., maybe cross to a Lemon LarryOg/Lemon Thai

Not everyone is lucky enough to be friends with OGkushman.. :biggrin: so no, most people haven't grown those. Unless I'm way off....

I didn't get any of those. Did get a gem in some jack Herer x poison OG beans from him though. Have a pack if schrom x psa saved for later. Love that the homie released a schrom based strain. Told me he thinks he found a columbian in there already.

ECSlammer

Speaking of who just showed up... Hey Schrooomy, looks like you still track this thread. It's Eric. If you don't remember me, I kept Schrom going for you in the early 2000's. Shoot me a pm, been a long time.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Man I almost lost the schrom, I foolishly let it get neglected, it was so beat it had about 2 clone-able branches left, I took cuts and they actually rooted, the plant died the the very next day Im just happy I was able to save it before it died. It's a unique one, and done right is some of the best bud out there.

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
this strain has been in my garden for awhile, i really dig her.
got a crop hanging and trimmed up a tester nug for the hell of it.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts