Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Schrom

Thread Title Search
Schrom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-14-2011, 06:11 PM #21
Nondual

Whoa...haven't seen that name in quite awhile. Same Xochipilli from the cabana?

Old 12-14-2011, 07:07 PM #22
blan-k-flor

blan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of lightblan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of lightblan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of lightblan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of lightblan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of lightblan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of lightblan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of lightblan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of lightblan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of lightblan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of lightblan-k-flor is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats bro!! I haven´t grown schrom in pure form, only Schrom x LA Confidential from DNA and i was very happy with the final product. See you bro!
blan-k-flor is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:23 PM #23
Xochipilli

Xochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondual View Post
Whoa...haven't seen that name in quite awhile. Same Xochipilli from the cabana?
same guy. how you doin?

nice Ramana avatar. I love Ramana.
Xochipilli is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2011, 10:48 PM #24
medmaker420
The Aardvarks LED Grow Show

medmaker420 is a name known to allmedmaker420 is a name known to allmedmaker420 is a name known to allmedmaker420 is a name known to allmedmaker420 is a name known to allmedmaker420 is a name known to allmedmaker420 is a name known to allmedmaker420 is a name known to allmedmaker420 is a name known to allmedmaker420 is a name known to allmedmaker420 is a name known to all
Never had it but love the hell out of the romulan (federation that is).

Wonder if and when it will come back around central cali.
the aardvark
medmaker420 is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2011, 11:04 PM #25
Nondual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xochipilli View Post
same guy. how you doin?

nice Ramana avatar. I love Ramana.
I'm OK. You still holding that Apollo 11 cut? After reading Ramana I was never the same...can't go back lol.

Old 12-31-2011, 12:13 AM #26
Xochipilli

Xochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura about
sadly, i lost that cut, and a bunch of others, but i have a bunch of new ones that have been fun to play with, this schrom being one of them. good thing i did pass that A11 cut along to some folks that are keeping good care of her.

Xochipilli is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 03:57 PM #27
The Revolution
Banned

The Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of light
Has anyone grown out the Schrom x Sour diesel? I think this was a limited giveaway by Rez...? Ive got a few seeds Im going to grow out this summer. I also have plans to try to recreate the old schrom with my Romulan x SMCG. It will take some selection but Im up for it. If I find an old cut I may even be able to bx the Schrom x SD. Curious who is still growing this old cut.. Anyone have pics to share? Hybrids even?
The Revolution is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:18 PM #28
fortragni
Renegade Gardener

fortragni will become famous soon enoughfortragni will become famous soon enoughfortragni will become famous soon enough
s420 is out of the scene for a while.
i used to run with him for a little while-we lived in the same town.
ran the schrom plenty of times.. very strong paranoia inducing high. I ran it long. Schroomy himself preffered it at 82. I liked it 90+
take care..

RENEGADE GARDENER / OUTLAW MEDICINE

Fort's Café
fortragni is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 09:22 PM #29
fortragni
Renegade Gardener

fortragni will become famous soon enoughfortragni will become famous soon enoughfortragni will become famous soon enough
https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/5...plants_008.jpg not hijacking, just posting some pics as requested.. glad to see others are growing the schrom

RENEGADE GARDENER / OUTLAW MEDICINE

Fort's Café
fortragni is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 01:45 AM #30
KillBillbuds

KillBillbuds is a jewel in the roughKillBillbuds is a jewel in the roughKillBillbuds is a jewel in the roughKillBillbuds is a jewel in the roughKillBillbuds is a jewel in the roughKillBillbuds is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revolution View Post
Has anyone grown out the Schrom x Sour diesel? I think this was a limited giveaway by Rez...? Ive got a few seeds Im going to grow out this summer.
I have these sitting in my vault as well. Curious how others did with this cross? Seems to have potential...