Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Schrom

Thread Title Search
Schrom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2011, 10:44 PM #1
Xochipilli

Xochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura about
Schrom

schrom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	schro.20.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	142549 Click image for larger version

Name:	schrom.16.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	142550
Xochipilli is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:00 AM #2
Relentless

Relentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant future
nice!!
its been a minute since ive seen schrom. i heard its "angry weed" LOL. I def wanna try it haha
Relentless is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2011, 12:28 AM #3
RespectGreen

RespectGreen is a name known to allRespectGreen is a name known to allRespectGreen is a name known to allRespectGreen is a name known to allRespectGreen is a name known to allRespectGreen is a name known to allRespectGreen is a name known to allRespectGreen is a name known to allRespectGreen is a name known to allRespectGreen is a name known to allRespectGreen is a name known to all
Looks tasty. Did I not see u at tcc and you where making hybdrids with her? How'd they turn out?!
RespectGreen is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2011, 12:48 AM #4
Xochipilli

Xochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura about
yes, it is tasty! . i did make some S1s and crosses with Hell's Angel OG Kush.

the OG Kush cross came out crazy stretchy. i actually had to scrap a grow of it because all the plants were stretching beyond control. not sure how the S1s are.

Old 11-28-2011, 12:52 AM #5
Rainmaker
Redwood Remedies

Rainmaker has a spectacular aura aboutRainmaker has a spectacular aura aboutRainmaker has a spectacular aura aboutRainmaker has a spectacular aura aboutRainmaker has a spectacular aura about
Very nice...that's her for sure! Ran it a couple years ago with good success. Well done
Rainmaker is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2011, 12:57 AM #6
Xochipilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
Very nice...that's her for sure! Ran it a couple years ago with good success. Well done

thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	schromdate222 002.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	142585

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:29 AM #7
Desiderata
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Desiderata is a splendid one to beholdDesiderata is a splendid one to beholdDesiderata is a splendid one to beholdDesiderata is a splendid one to beholdDesiderata is a splendid one to beholdDesiderata is a splendid one to beholdDesiderata is a splendid one to beholdDesiderata is a splendid one to beholdDesiderata is a splendid one to beholdDesiderata is a splendid one to beholdDesiderata is a splendid one to behold
I love the Schrom. It's a cross between Colombian Gold and Romulan, I believe. CC had it a few years ago. I still have one seed...LOL

"We need courage to become happy, to triumph over life’s trials, to help others, and to take action for peace and justice..."

R.I.P Elemental
Desiderata is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2011, 04:00 AM #8
Z-ro

i miss the schrom. of all the lemon flavored hazy varieties out there like jack, trainwreck, snocap, slh...schrom bested them all by a long shot.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:07 AM #9
Green Supreme
Banned

Green Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud of
Missin Schrooomey. Hope he is ok where ever he is. Peace GS
Green Supreme is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2011, 04:29 AM #10
Adrift

Adrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to behold
nice looking buds ya got there!
Adrift is offline Quote