What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best lock for storage?

Bobby Boucher

I won that out by playing nice. Every time I came in contact with him I just smiled and kept my tone and demeanor in check, but I would always look him dead in the eyes, always. Asking him things like "you know if you ever need a loan you can just ask". Constantly having discussions about morality. He grew tired of it and eventually stopped trying to save face and left me alone altogether.

He was a very very big and very very scary person so outright confronting him definitely wasn't in the stars.

I only lost a couple $800 glocks and a safe.

Don't tell people you have guns. Anyone will steal your guns if they actually need them bad enough. Friends, family, whatever.

Probably worth noting that nothing else in my house was stolen. People who can't get guns on their own, steal them. The last time I ever saw him, he neatly laid the rosary he had been wearing for years on my night stand and just vanished. Friends steal too. Especially guns.

Last edited:
I do locksports/lock picking for another hobby than cannabis related things.
Just get a decent lock with security pins and not easy to attempt to open with bolt cutters or grinder.

Every lock,safe.etc will always have a bypass way to get in without cutting or burning open anyway should peoplw loose keys and codes.
Most padalocks can be opened in a couple of seconds, putting/welding a padalock cover over your lock like containers are a good deterant
Even expensive U locks for bikes can be opened in a couple of seconds.
So misdirection,time saving, and protection/metal cover for a good padalock with as many security pins in it with a short shackle when closed should put criminals off due to time restraints.

Hope this helps.
you can break the lock on a bike in seconds, not open it

im not a lockpicking anything, but ive locked myself out of the house plenty of times to get creative at getting back in :biggrin:
the lock on the door is never the problem when you can get into an open window

Latest posts

Latest posts