Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Fire OGK x C99

Thread Title Search
Fire OGK x C99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2018, 11:05 PM #11
Quiet_Riot

Quiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really nice
Thank you kindly, Smug_Pepe

They are a blast for the senses. I hope they get to mature wholly or at least somewhat properly, it's a very ghetto grow, without air exhaust or anything but draft from windows.

There's a real lanky stretcher too, some more knowledgeable than I, would maybe call her SFV/Ghost/Triangle Kush dominant, depending on what Raskal used... Pics later

Old 06-14-2018, 01:20 AM #12
Quiet_Riot

Quiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really nice
I might be judgemental/prejudice, but Americans or rather the american market, seems to dislike racy, heady sat doms, even though Cindy is a great growing and tasting hybrid that deliver big flowers. Some like it ofc. I think Swampboys have used her, Mosca/Seedbay/Seedboutique have spread some nice Cindy seeds in USA, if I'm not mistaken. And now Bro Grimms have reentered the scene, so she's coming back and getting into peoples consciousness again. The guava, pineapple, passion fruit taste and scent are exquisite, a true uplifting antidepressant.

But the Kushes, afghanis etc dominate, with their full flavors and stony and anxiolytic effects.
Bodhi uses a very nice SSH, which is along the C99 alley, as C99 apparently is a bagseed Jack Herer.

Old 06-16-2018, 06:08 AM #13
Quiet_Riot

I see. The electric buzz can be excellent to alleviate ADD, PTSD, depression and so forth. The THCV seems to be a main component in these effects.

I suppose Haze was "invented" in North America by BOEL etc, so a great sativa heritage/tradition/history there.
Like where it might come from, South American nations and India, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Australia etc.

Here in Europe Hazes and different sat dom hybrids are a major part of the markets. Most heads here have tried SSH, La Ni˝a/Moby Dick/Alaskan Ice/White Widow x Haze, Amnesia and Amnesia Haze, which are two different lines, Grinspoon, Jack H, Hawaiian Snow, Panama Red all exquisite plants, especially Hawaiian Snow and La Ni˝a, the HS reminds me of what went by OGK sometime, very full bodied great taste like "Kush" and instant, but still creeper high/stone. Very recommendable, if you ever see some. Too long floweringtime for you unfortunately.
I want to try a Nevils, NL and Mango Haze...

Lemon mint pledge, gasses/fuels, fresh tennisballs, rotten fruitbowl/warm garbagepiles.

Stretch pheno, topped once, she got the best of me, should've topped at least one more time.
Pine, fuels, lemon n all that funk, nice big bracts/calyxes, shovel/teardrop shape.

Stay safe, bless
Quiet_Riot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:55 PM #14
Quiet_Riot

Droop droop, mint, gas, lemon/citron and humulene

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 07:26 PM #15
Quiet_Riot

Thank you kindly
They were all from seeds, it's not necessarily what you can call stabile, but all phenos are desirable, depending on preferences and such, not everyone would want the stretchy ones, but keep the high yield + great low structure phenos, they're all true keepers, good effects and flavors.
There's the chunky and very resinous Fire pheno, big yielding C99 and Fire phenos, the stretchy OGK with great smell/flavor and beautiful triangular flowers, some semi stretchy mixes and a nice mix pheno with minimal stretch and fat, white and light green flowers. All stink...

Old 09-21-2018, 02:17 PM #16
Quiet_Riot

Greetings, ICMag

Here's some pics of the Fire pheno, I guess, probably the one with densest gland cover ie most sticky, flavourful (mint, coffee, fumes, lemon and especially glue or something in glue, and couple of hits is all it takes for some, it is very relaxing and anxiolytic, but still with an exciting head, a little trippy, while wrapped in a Kushy cocoon

It's some of the best herb I've tried.
True medicine without a doubt.
The ones of you with sharp vision might spot the male stamen, these plants were stressed each and every day, mostly with light and heat, and they all performed very very great regardless!

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM #17
Greasy Glands

Greasy Glands is on a distinguished road
Absolutely Gorgeous Work!! I have several High Rise Seed varieties ive ran the Auto Fire 99 with great results. Tasty potent herbs. Great job!
Greasy Glands is online now Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 10:33 AM #18
Quiet_Riot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy Glands View Post
Absolutely Gorgeous Work!! I have several High Rise Seed varieties ive ran the Auto Fire 99 with great results. Tasty potent herbs. Great job!
Thank you very much for the kind words �� it really is some of the best herb ever, I miss it... Clones were stolen by leo... I did get to consume most of the harvest fortunately ��

You're a lucky dog having several of Highrises lines, keep them close, I beat my self for not buying more as I don't have any more F99 seeds, although there are some reg seeds from at least 3 of the F99 females, pollinated with either a Stardawg hybrid male or a fragrant and fast growing La Ni˝a male (Black Widow x Haze), but no more fem.
Kirk from Highrise Seeds has sadly passed away, so be sure to clone, pollinate and and all that.
One keeper to stick to is the one I think is the Fire Kush pheno - limey, gassy, baked goods, musky, grass, soil scents as far as I remember. One to hold tight, and share. The two headed stretchy OGK pheno somewhere above is another keeper, more insence'y and meaty, kinda more sleepinducing.

Old 02-06-2019, 12:29 AM #19
Phished880

Phished880 will become famous soon enough
Wow Riot! Those look insane
Phished880 is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2019, 08:30 PM #20
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet_Riot View Post
Greetings, ICMag

Here's some pics of the Fire pheno, I guess, probably the one with densest gland cover ie most sticky, flavourful (mint, coffee, fumes, lemon and especially glue or something in glue, and couple of hits is all it takes for some, it is very relaxing and anxiolytic, but still with an exciting head, a little trippy, while wrapped in a Kushy cocoon
View Image
View Image
View Image
It's some of the best herb I've tried.
True medicine without a doubt.
The ones of you with sharp vision might spot the male stamen, these plants were stressed each and every day, mostly with light and heat, and they all performed very very great regardless!
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote