You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > Have Yourself A Merry-juana Christmas

Thread Title Search
Have Yourself A Merry-juana Christmas Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2016, 11:28 PM #11
Arthritis_sucks
The Dude

Arthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant future
Happy Holudaze Payaso an Family!

Oahu Daze episode 1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288836 Finished

Irie Tiki Farm 2017 Outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344729

Old school is the new school
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....39#post8386939
Arthritis_sucks is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2016, 02:34 AM #12
gizmo666

gizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura about
merry xmas everyone
good luck gypsy hope you get things sorted soon
gizmo666 is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2016, 02:52 AM #13
Buck-annaC

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here at IC Mag.
I would of been here a little sooner but I got stuck on a bet!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2016, 09:41 AM #14
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Merry Christmas ICMAG!

.I hope that all members/mods/guests and admin's have a wonderful time during this festive season.

It's all a bit sad for me, since it's the 4th Christmas I have had to go thru without my family (wife and kids), and things are not looking so bright for our reunion presently.

Anyway, at least, thanks to the internet, I have some contact with them, my son (6 years old) got some Lego and my daughter (8 years old), got some nice books, and they look happy sharing Christmas with my wife's family in the Philippines.

I will be spending Christmas around my older brother and younger sister, who I have not been around at Christmas time for many years, and I have even baked a Christmas cake for us.

Hopefully the new year will bring me some positive resolve to the problems I still have..

Oh, and many thanks to all of you who have shown such kindness towards me this past year.

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-26-2016 at 01:53 AM..
Gypsy Nirvana is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:49 AM #15
cooked cook
bake at 420 until nicely toasted

cooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nicecooked cook is just really nice
I hope Payaso, Gypsy, and all the other people that keep this site alive, as well as all our ICmag members had a great Christmas, and all have an excellent new year. Much love from a very busy kitchen.
cc

Old 12-31-2016, 05:07 PM #16
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Merry Christmas ICMAG!

.I hope that all members/mods/guests and admin's have a wonderful time during this festive season.

It's all a bit sad for me, since it's the 4th Christmas I have had to go thru without my family (wife and kids), and things are not looking so bright for our reunion presently.

Anyway, at least, thanks to the internet, I have some contact with them, my son (6 years old) got some Lego and my daughter (8 years old), got some nice books, and they look happy sharing Christmas with my wife's family in the Philippines.

I will be spending Christmas around my older brother and younger sister, who I have not been around at Christmas time for many years, and I have even baked a Christmas cake for us.

Hopefully the new year will bring me some positive resolve to the problems I still have..

Oh, and many thanks to all of you who have shown such kindness towards me this past year.
hoping this turns around and you do have the reunion of your family Gypsy! Blessings and salutations!

Myself ive spending this season with my son who moved back in.... the Dog died..... wife left...
she has contracted medullary stage 4 thyroid cancer.

And me being reported on the Office of Foreign Asset Control of the united states of america by mistake owing 26 million dollars.

I and my attorneys have fought and won 2 times in superior court against the faulty algorithm programing of the O.F.A.C. and there reporting
agencies.

there are over 18.000 innocent persons lives mis reported on this SDN list.

O.F.A.C. controls r.i.c.o. and other nsa sanctions.

one more day in court and i can have my name cleared and be a citizen again.

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2017, 04:45 AM #17
JJ Lowe

JJ Lowe will become famous soon enoughJJ Lowe will become famous soon enough
Happy new year!
JJ Lowe is offline Quote