What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Landrace Durban Poison

grayeyes

I have a growing question I would like an experienced answer to.

Recently I acquired this 14 to 16 week to finish flower strain from another grower. He grew this strain about 40 miles from where I am in the 34 degree latitude as I am located.

Will these seeds have done some acclimatization due to being seeded in this latitude? Will it affect the flowering time? I am guessing that since it was probably only grown at this latitude once that some acclimatizing took place but this is a guess on my part.

Anyone have any experience with acclimatization? Am I wrong to assume that there will be some variation?

Thanks.

grayeyes

Hi Bob,

Still trying to figure out the pm thing.

I have not popped these. I found someone online that had and grew these and a couple of other strains. He grew them in his yard and his males got to the females. I am currently growing out some SSH he sold me.

Every seed I germinated popped and they are now it the 3d week.

CannaZen

Hi Grayeyes. I think acclimation starts after the first generation but it takes more than a few generations.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts